Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firewall for Vista 64 bit?

• Please log in to reply

kcalbat

kcalbat

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
So is there a good free firewall I can download for my computer?

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Most firewalls have 64-bit versions.
Comodo, for instance: http://personalfirew...d_firewall.html

Subhash Brahma

Subhash Brahma

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

Try this one,Comodo Firewall Pro (CFP; previously COMODO Firewall) is a freeware firewall developed by Comodo Group that provides protection on a Microsoft Windows operating system from both inbound and outbound attacks. Comodo also has an open source firewall for Linux based systems called Trustix[2]. While on a 2006 independent review comprised of outbound application filtering tests and leak tests, version 1.1.005 gained only a medium score,[3] on another independent review based on leak tests in 2008, version 3.0.21.329 received 100% on all tests, the highest rating along with Online Armor Personal Firewall 2.1.0.119[4] Version 3.0 includes HIPS (Host Intrusion Prevention System) technology called Defense+, to protect a computer from unknown attacks.