Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Critically ILL Computer

• Please log in to reply

cjacks

cjacks

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I have used all the programs listed in the malware removal guide, and tried to do a scan with Registry Defense. The scan stops at this large number of File/Path Reference items (941), and that's, not counting all the others.

I'm running charter security suite/ FSecure my ISP it did not detect any problems at all.

Also when I try to open Adobe Acrobat 6.0, try reinstall to see if it can be fixed, the system crashes, also crashes upon trying to reinstall Office XP Professional, the system crashes.

I ran the Free CyberDefender it did detect some problems (unable to remove with free scan) but not as many Registry Defense, the system did not crash.

Any suggestions!!!!!!

I in the process of ordering another computer, will be here next week. Suggestions on how to protect the new computer.

Advertisements