Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

computer still running SLOW

• Please log in to reply

hoodleehoo

hoodleehoo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Actually my computer should be more than fast enough. It's been working fine until this problem started. Pentium 4 3.00 ghz 3 gig RAM

I ran hijack this and attached the log. Spywareterminator was actually already deleted and that's the only thing I would get rid of. Those other things are important to me...at least of the things you pointed out.

:-/

Advertisements

XmichouX

XmichouX

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 1,292 posts
Hi,

I don't want you delete the lines I pointed with HijackThis.
I just advise you to fix it with HJT.

For the moment, too many programs launch at startup. If you fix it with HJT, those programs won't launch more at startup, nothing more. The programms will still be here.

Regards,

hoodleehoo

hoodleehoo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hmmm... Well, those things were all there before and it worked fine so I'm thinking there's something else wrong? I deleted some of them that I don't need anyway.

XmichouX

XmichouX

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 1,292 posts
Hi,

The PC seems to be out of infection.
If you haven't other symptom, it's certainly not because of malware infection.

However, You can, if you want, post a new OTL2 log.

Cheers,