Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What now?

• Please log in to reply

Icaro Freire

Icaro Freire

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Well, i went to the beach on september 7, it was holiday...and some of us carried theirs cams...we took a lot of photos, a plenty of them...and we came back home, we figured out that the memory card was not anymore on the machine!! and here lies the mistery: none of us pick it up, the cam was never left alone, and none of us open it for nothing...it's just a mistery!

and i'm now worried about my girlfriend photos, which were in this card...hope it is lost forever...

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
If you sure it was never left alone either you never had one in there when you left, or someone in the group has it. :)

Icaro Freire

Icaro Freire

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
:) there were a card on it,i`m sure...i saw the photos on it myself. nobody of the group has the card, and i don`t think they are not tolding me the truth...

zarby

zarby

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Could you have ejected and dropped the memory card in the carrying case or in your baggage? Check handbags as well. Just a thought. :) :)
:)

Icaro Freire

Icaro Freire

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
We cheked everything...evry bag, every handcase, everything hehe... :) we are thinking in get back there and search this blessed card...

TheWhiteRose000

TheWhiteRose000

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
internal memory mayhaps?

devendra3047

devendra3047

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
most important thing is that were your GF's pictures very private?
if not then its okay. not a big deal.
may be the cam might have been left back or the card might be destroyed by any of your friend.and because of the guilt he is not telling you.so that you may not react very strongly at him...!

Icaro Freire

Icaro Freire

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

most important thing is that were your GF's pictures very private?
if not then its okay. not a big deal.
may be the cam might have been left back or the card might be destroyed by any of your friend.and because of the guilt he is not telling you.so that you may not react very strongly at him...!

No,they weren't very privates...i guess you are right...and i have bigger problems now: someone stole all money from my girlsfriend bank's account...lucky her,isn't it? :)

Benovere

Benovere

• Pip
  • 5 posts

No,they weren't very privates...i guess you are right...and i have bigger problems now: someone stole all money from my girlsfriend bank's account...lucky her,isn't it? :)

That seems like a much bigger problem than a missing memory card. Get a bank statement first, that way you can check all transactions. If the unauthorized withdrawal is caught on tape, then you can press charges, up to identity theft, especially if it was an in person withdrawal.