Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen...Safe Mode not even working!

• Please log in to reply

Newhavenmama

Newhavenmama

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi ~ I have heard great things about this site and am hoping you can save my day!!

About 4 days ago, I turned on the computer which went from Windows Bios screen to Blue Screen with the following Stop Error:

0X0000000A (0X00000000, 0X0000001C, 0X00000001, 0X804E1BF8)

I thought this was a 'random' happening until I questioned my 13yo son about it and he admitted that he had downloaded some application and when he went to run it, it went right to the blue screen and he couldn't do anything else. so i hoped that if I went to Safe Mode and he deleted this application,our problem might be solved. However, I cannot even enter Safe Mode!! Just keeps going back to the blue screen!!

My panic heightened when I realized that the reading my son is to do at his cousin's wedding tomorrow is on the computer - not yet printed!!! I had so hoped that if I could at least use Safe Mode, that I could get in there to print it off!!

If there is anyone out there who can help me, I would appreciate it soooo much!!!

Thank you !!

Advertisements