Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

having a few problems with my pc

• Please log in to reply

koolbrat

koolbrat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I am having a few problems with my computer. I downloaded a couple of programs and then my pc went wacky on me. Now I have 4 Error messages that come up everytime that I try to load my computer up, then it wont let me do anything at all but shut it down. Now I have uninstalled the programs thinking that it would help but Oh No that wasnt it at all. My hubby was supose to work on it or me but he really doesn't have time for it right now and I am going crazy without it. I am having to use one of my son's computers and it doesnt have everything that I need on it. Here are the Error messages that I am recieving. 1. Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application has stopped working (and then it closes) 2. Kodak Easy Share Software has stopped working( and then it closes) these 2 I am sure that I can fix on my own after I get the other 2 taken care of. 3. Windows SQM Consolidator has stopped working and then it closes. 4. Winlogo.exe has stopped working and then it closes. Now since all of these started coming up I again cant do anything with my pc. I have tried eveything that I can think of. Also since this hasstarted my pc is running extremely slow. It takes almost 20 mins for everything to load up at start up. I sure hope that here is someone that can help me cause there is alot of stuff on my pc that I dont have backed up yet and I really dont want to lose it. Please help me :) :) :) :) :)

Advertisements