Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Recording my XBox in HD (Mabey?)

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
I am looking at buying an EasyCap Video Capture device.

Problem: This uses composite (or S-Video) inputs to capture, and my new TV is using the Component cables with the HDTV settings. I can't use the normal TV setting with the HD plugs without it looking horrible on my TV (a 48" Plasma, there is a huge difference.) is there any way to use both the composite and component cables at the same time?

Or, if I can't, can I use a composite splitter,

with some way to convert the stream to composite or S-Video?
like the one here, but the other way around: http://compeve.com/i...;products_id=78
  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP