Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Possible spyware/malware

• Please log in to reply

videophonegeek

videophonegeek

• Pip
  • 7 posts
well the topic description says it all plus had an horrible three weeks battle with virus and repeat formats and cmos battery taken out....etc etc...this website was my final draw. :)

but here is the report so far,

TFc-done cleaned
ERUNT-done
netregsomething-done and fixed
malware- see attached
virus scan- see attached- (note: it found a missing or cannot find this thing in documents and settings which i find it extremely odd.)urhmmm couldnt find the attachment for this one...as i am so tired, been up most of the nights trying to fix my computer. it says in D:\documents and settings. file not found in path (3) something like that . So did boot up, for first time all day, win defender worked.. and updates finally worked... erhm not sure what happened... but i don't trust my computer that much enough to see if it is gone from my system..... or not. so as of right now it seemed to be clean.

Jana

Advertisements