Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me in my pc_

• Please log in to reply

skinan

skinan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello,

I want to ask your help guys regarding my email and facebook account.
I notice somebody is using my account because i was just amazed that evry time i chat with my ffriends somebody will just manage to type the text without my control interuppting our discussion on the yahoo messenger..

what happen to this is this run by a virus as some of my friends calls it a malware?

likewise in my facebook account somebody is also using that even post some comments on my friends facebook which i did not make it.

I already change my password later after hearing some changes in my settings of my email and facebook account. Presently could no longer retrieve my email account coz it was change to a new account. problem there is my emails.

Can I still solve thisn problem? how?
why is this happening to me ?
I am not an expert of computer system all i know is to browse the net.

i need some help to retrieve my password and win back my email because there are important emails stored and some upcoming emails from my friends and relatives.

i deeply appreciated if somebody will help me to fix the problem..

tnx ! more power.

Advertisements