Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

digital persona personal uninstall

• Please log in to reply

chief-1

chief-1

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
:) this is what i sent a company in the u.s.a after they shafted me out of nearly 2 months subscription
of their product, it goes as follows - HI...... "Please Help"

can you please tell me what is going on with this program of yours. i have sent 2 attachments with this email
please read them & get back to me as to what the [bleep] i have to do to get the program back on my computer.
how dare you charge me for a 12 month subscription, & then just decide to stop me from downloading it when i want.
i bought that program off you for 12 months that means i can download it as many times as i like with no interference from you. it also says that you don,t even recognise my email address or order number, but i have the receipt in my hand as i email this to you, & not only that but when i follow your steps to redownload, it gives me the receipt number & the order number from your company which matches the one i have in my hand from where i purchased the goods, so i want to know what your going to do about it. you have the proof in the attachments i have sent to you with this email. i expect a speedy resolution to this embarrassing dilemma on your behalf. please note the highlighted area on one of the attachments, that should tell you one of the things it is doing, & the other one is an error message i seem to get if i try & install your program (" file protection "). please fix this problem straight away. i would appreciate you sending me exact step by step instructions on how to go about putting that program back on my computer. & please leave that site open for when ever i want to download that program within my 12 months, thats what i paid for, or was my subscription longer than that?, i can,t remember. p.s. when i follow your directions to redownload, & i get up to the bit that says instead of left clicking on the download button, it says to right click the button & save target as, but no save target as, comes up, & coincidently there,s no download button either, it just says what i have highlighted there for you in the attachment. please get this sorted as you have not made me very happy today,, i have spent nearly all day on this, when it should of only taken 5 mins max.... thx guy,s, good on ya !!! p.s.s. the program i have bought from you is ( " file protection 4.0.0." )i have included the same three attachments for your eye,s as well. if anyone can help i would be very appreciative guy,s. thx in advance !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

Attached Thumbnails

• persona_fault_3.jpg
  • persona_fault.jpg
  • persona_fault_2.jpg

Advertisements

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Hi chief-1, Why don't you just give them a call on the phone?
If you want to uninsall it try Revo Uninstaller Freeware

http://www.revounins...e_download.html

Dwight

chief-1

chief-1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
hi everyone..... this is for dwight who answered my thread. thankyou for your input, i have tried that, there,re allusive critters, i can,t find any numbers to ring. i was given a number by a paypal consultant, & i got this number is not connected, please check the number & try again. when i emailed them i got an automated reply, believe me dwight it,s not as simple as you make it out to be, hahahahahahaha this is really
pi**ing me off. if anyone else can help i would appreciate it. chief-1 :)

Dwight

Dwight

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
Is this where you went?

digitalpersona personal

http://www.digitalpe...ompany/contact/

Dwight

chief-1

chief-1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
hi dwight.... no i did not try that site you put in your thread, but will, & i will let you know how i go :) thx again for your input dwight i appreciate it...

Edited by chief-1, 06 May 2010 - 10:17 PM.

chief-1

chief-1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
hey dwight.... well i tried your idea, took a while, but i have a phone number that actually answers when you ring, so thats a start. i have to ring tomorrow at about 8 or 9 o,clock, because their 17 hours behind us. hopefully i will get some joy out of them tomorrow. i will keep you posted dwight, & thx again. chief-1 :)