Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tabs

• Please log in to reply

rookie1962

rookie1962

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Good Morning! I am experiencing something that I did not initiate! Instead of my tabs lining up neatly along the bottom of my screen, they are all stacking on top of each other on the bottom right hand corner! This has never happend before and I did nothing different...all I did was turn on my computer when I woke up as usual! And now on the bottem left of my screen there is an icon which gives me a choice to "switch between windows"; it just appeared today...and again, I didn't put it there! How did all this happen, and can you help me fix it? :)

Many Thanks!

Edited by rookie1962, 02 July 2010 - 10:13 AM.

Advertisements

ZaRMan

ZaRMan

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
I'm not quite sure if this is the same with Vista, but have you tried right-clicking on the taskbar and then going into Properties and checking all of those options, this is just a basic start though, it could be something more complex, so be sure to write back if it doesn't work (PM me if i don't reply for a while)

ZaRMan

ZaRMan

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
I'm not quite sure if this is the same with Vista, but have you tried right-clicking on the taskbar and then going into Properties and checking all of those options, this is just a basic start though, it could be something more complex, so be sure to write back if it doesn't work (PM me if i don't reply for a while)