Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

buttons on keyboard arnt showing on display

• Please log in to reply

perpetualdarkness

perpetualdarkness

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i recently got my laptop, iv had it for three months, and i was having trouble with the wireless, so i restarted my laptop back to factory settings.
i put everything back on to my laptop, and i realized after putting my programs etc on it, that when i use the volume/blue tooth/wireless buttons on my keyboard, that it doesn't show up on my screen - when i first got my laptop for example, when i pressed the blue tooth button, it told me nothing was connected on my screen.
also along with this problem, my touch pad works, but my scroll wont work, i have gone through my mouse and touch pad settings, tried updating it. and nothing works.

Advertisements