Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Window 7 drives malfunction. internet video won't load , internet

• Please log in to reply

A.10

A.10

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just recently ran into some computer problems, and it start off like this my window 7 64 bit. The my main drive for my system files my C drives isn't working improperly. I don't know if it doesn't have enough memory for my system files since it only 20gb, or if there something wrong with that drive in general. It goes up and down memory every few time when I turn my computer on and don't really know how to fixed except just formatting it or getting a new internal hard drive. My other drive my D drive work perfectly fine but my C drive is like all bugger up. Secondly for some odd reason I can't seem to load up video from any site, it just load a bit and than stops and doesn't load anymore. Some odd reason it stop before it work just fine but I don't know how to solve it. Lastly my Mozilla fix fox crash out of no where every couple of time here and there for no apparent reason. If someone could give me some pointer or any suggestion to fixed the problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to GTG:

Off hand I would say you have pushed your harddrive to the limit - it is full. Win7 64bit needs a minimum 20 GB just for itself let alone anything else.

You need a WAY larger hdd for your c: drive.

Murray