Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FONT DISSAPEAERING?

• Please log in to reply

numan91k

numan91k

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hi basically everytime i restart my computer my fonts disspeaer from the fonts folder and replaces it with dingbats...

http://twitpic.com/2tehgm

how do i solve this problem?

also my hotmail does not work in IE anymore it does not let me send emails... i dunno if it is linked with the font problem.

:D ;) ;)

Advertisements

numan91k

numan91k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
anyone?

numan91k

numan91k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
HELLLLLLLO

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,598 posts
  • MVP
Relying to your own post makes it disappear since we only look for posts with no replies.

Are you able to download and run programs? If so:

Do as much of

http://www.geekstogo...uide-t2852.html

as you can. If a step won't work, skip to the next one. Copy and paste your gmer, mbam, otl, & extras logs into a reply. Do not attach them.

If you lose internet access after running MBAM or if you are not able to get to the downloads:

In IE, Tools, Internet Options, Connections, LAN Settings, then uncheck all boxes and OK. Close IE and restart IE.

In FireFox, Tools, Options, Advanced, Settings, check No Proxy then OK. Close Firefox and restart Firefox.

In Chrome, Wrench, Options, Under the Hood, Change Proxy Settings, uncheck all boxes, OK.

If not: What anti-virus are you using? Could it be eating your fonts?

Ron