Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Doctor! Doctor! Help

• Please log in to reply

andes7560

andes7560

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and this seems like a great place to get help and help out others who have had similar problems.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit. I have had the "Bad Image" error pop up all the time. After running lots of scans SuperAntiSpyware removed a number of things (which did not help) and Malware AntiBytes did not find anything.

This "Bad Image" error pops up for most programs which I try to run. I do not have a clue what caused it or any System Restore to go back on.

This virus/malware/etc has also blocked my internet connection. When I plug in the LAN it says I have access to the internet but Firefox does not work and AntiVir can not update nor any other programs access then net.

I have done a HijackThis log just to get a heads up if anything is looking sus - but it was all OK. Here is an OLT scan: Attached File  OTL.Txt   105.47KB   90 downloads

Thanks for your help!!

Edited by andes7560, 24 November 2010 - 01:40 AM.

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
Pleas post any malware issues and OTL logs on the Malware forum which is manned by trained malware staff.
Other members on any other forum aren't allowed to help with malware.

Please post here: http://www.geekstogo...alware-removal/