Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Non-Programmer needs help

• Please log in to reply

Matasovsky

Matasovsky

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I've got a *.dvb file that works w/ AutoCAD Building Systems 2007.1. that I need to modify for AutoCAD MEP 2010.

Program was originally written by a employee no longer w/ us. File is requesting a password.

The main purpose of the routine is to generate a plot file of the drawing we are working on.

Would like to know if there is anyone available that is familiar w/ both AutoCAD AND Visual Basic for Applications that can help me modify this file to work w/ our upgraded software

Can attach the file for anyone to take a crack at it.

ANY help is GREATLY appreciated!!

Advertisements

MS-Free

MS-Free

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

File is requesting a password.

If you don't know it/can't get... then we can't help you... it's part of the TOU you agreed to when you signed up.

Due to the nature of the internet, we're in no position to confirm the legitimacy of any claim, and therefore are unable to provide assistance in Password Cracking (or any similar activity).

Matasovsky

Matasovsky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
I'll see if I can track it down. :D