Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

black screen

• Please log in to reply

edwardo99

edwardo99

• Pip
  • 4 posts
have a black screen with mouse working, tried to boot in all possible ways but ending in the same problem

Advertisements

phillipcorcoran

phillipcorcoran

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
We need more information to be able to help you.
Are there any error messages on screen?
How far does the boot process get before you get just a black screen?
Did you install a driver or some other software just before this happened?

edwardo99

edwardo99

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
right after start it shows the windows error recovery, if I try any of the options it ends with the blue screen and the mouse working, yesterday night I tried the driver disk and checked for system error but all the tests were passed,same thing with the f-12 option and also I tried the f-8 option with the same result, putter gives two beeps when it tries to restart, I power off the computter yesterday night and this morning plugg it in with the same results, TY

edwardo99

edwardo99

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
guess, nobody can help me with my DEll

edwardo99

edwardo99

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Group:
Member Posts:
3 Joined:
16-December 10 Operating System:VISTA PREMIUM Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:27 PM

right after start it shows the windows error recovery, if I try any of the options it ends with the blue screen and the mouse working, yesterday night I tried the driver disk and checked for system error but all the tests were passed,same thing with the f-12 option and also I tried the f-8 option with the same result, putter gives two beeps when it tries to restart, I power off the computter yesterday night and this morning plugg it in with the same results, HAVE A DELL