Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Skipping Video Playback

• Please log in to reply

kzimmer0712

kzimmer0712

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I understand that video playback is not the most crucial function of my computer, but to me it is significant for many of my hobbies. I enjoy hiking and climbing and have a panasonic digital camera. The software that came with it is "PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.1 HD Edition." I know torrents are a dumb way to go because they often cary malware but I downloaded two torrents to help edit my videos and ever since I installed the programs, my computer has not played my uploaded videos in sync. The two programs I downloaded were the Latest Nero program and Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10. When I installed the Nero program it did not work. After I attempted the install I noticed that all the search engines were removed from my Mozilla Foxfire toolbar. I had to go back in and install the google plugin. On a final note now whenever I try to play my uploaded videos on my computer, they skip and lag and fall out of sync with the audio. As a side note, when I vied my videos on my camera, the videos play fine.
Is there some way I could send you a "hijackthis" log file for you to look at?? Or something that will help u look into my computer to see what is going on?

Thank you so much for your time!!!

Advertisements