Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help please re keylogger info

• Please log in to reply

mikeymikey

mikeymikey

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi - I have Norton internet security 2011 up and running. I have concerns (long griefy story but involving ex employee of mine) basically I sacked someone for theft and they have lasunched a one man crusade to cause me as much pain as they can. I have been informed that this same person used a "remote keylogger" attached to an email to target their ex partner and I am concerned they would do the same to me. I have read as much as I can and there are lots of contradictory views on the inernet as to whether Norton would detect one of these lots being advertised as saying "not detectable by norton"

I am very worried as I opened an email from this person a week ago but it didnt have an attachment as such. It did have a banner which although not shown as an attachment on my laptop web based email account it showed as an attachment on my iphone when I looked at the same account - it actually shows the same on several other emails from safe people so maybe just the banner shown as an attachment. Could this banner contain the keylogger to get it into my laptop? would norton have picked it up if it did? Please help me im very worried as I have typed personal details and accounts etc over recent weeks.

Very many thanks to all who assist

Advertisements