Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My D: Drive has no files its empty

• Please log in to reply

homiluis

homiluis

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok a few days ago i was on my computer watching a youtube video in fullscreen mode out of no where my screen goes black i dont know for what reason. I then hit one of keys and nothing would happen i mean the computer was ON just my screen was black i couldnt hear or see nothing so i forced it to shut down and when i turn it back on all was back to normal everything was working fine youtube videos and every other web page. So what i tried to do was that i was going to do a whole factory system restore to make sure that every was working perfectly but when i clicked on my computer i saw only the (C:) drive and also the (D:) drive but the d drive was empty theres no files on it so theres was no way i could do the system restore with out that... My questions is What could have happen? Why was that folder empty if prior to that day i saw that the d drive had files on it and now it doesnt. Is there a way i could get those files back

Advertisements