Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

LOOKING FOR PC TOOLS LIMITED PHONE NO.

• Please log in to reply

pondleaper

pondleaper

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
PC TOOLS LIMITED give an Irish address with no phone number. They are not responding to their on-site complaint emails or their Community Forum 'complaints' sign up. There is also a company base in the U.K. but they do not give contact details. Prefer not to call USA number as is expensive.

Advertisements

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts

PC TOOLS LIMITED give an Irish address with no phone number. They are not responding to their on-site complaint emails or their Community Forum 'complaints' sign up. There is also a company base in the U.K. but they do not give contact details. Prefer not to call USA number as is expensive.

Skype is quite reasonable for international calls, I've used it for lots of calls to and from all over the globe on my initial $10 credit, and still have a few bucks left in my account.

pondleaper

pondleaper

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Thanks but I am on SKYPE but would prefer to deal with a European rather than US or Australian contact as I am in Greece.

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts

Thanks but I am on SKYPE but would prefer to deal with a European rather than US or Australian contact as I am in Greece.

Ok, sorry about that.
Have you seen this thread from the pctools forum? http://www.pctools.c...tacting-PCTools

maybe some info in there can help you out, or you could start your own thread there.

pondleaper

pondleaper

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Realise you are trying to be helpful but would I bother posting here before checking Google etc.? FYI: called the Australian number before asking Geeks to Go and got a promise of an immediate email re my request for refund. This was at GMT +2 10:00 a.m. this morning ..... am still waiting. Suggest other readers check out web link above for its 'helpful' solutions - I.E. NO contact number for Germany and request to call Australia. The Australian call takes 5 minutes before on-line agent and suspect it is an Asian country and not Australia who answer. Agent concerned could hardly speak English and insisted that my email address should include .com as she had never heard of .gr ENOUGH SAID! but frankly recommend second thoughts on using PC Tools if you want full support.