Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how can i repair my corrupt excel file due to virus called worm/runonc

• Please log in to reply

Jeonard Mansueto

Jeonard Mansueto

• Pip
  • 1 posts
all my excel files was corrupted
please help me to recover it agin
what should i do

this is the error when i open my excel files

C%CC_$]EC MEخ.4Q#LMX NFSI RG BILLING 072 2011.xlsxlsxlsles.exexlsAP|3R|h!U|E |N |L$8A||p |tttʲ8t8vLMXNFS~2.XLSvE2|
x|8|2|||PsqP8|||pP|2| Ȑ,|8|2|||p|\2|84tx|8|2||||8|2|||8,|8|2|||d<hxxPv |8| ~ F| ~Hvx|m|pjFHvxPv|8|tz|PQ|xm|m|=|PvPvHvxPv||P||hQ|hm|p<8<P||p|m|b|||p|Pd|x|p||p| |
|p|m|qp1qpp1qpu2qpd0RqppHq<0q<@q8@UqPv@@v8<8@btamail.net.cn|m|8础|.v2|Ex(]x*q|8|2|||v3qqz#q(0TC#q|q0rq`qpqAP|3R|h!U|E |N |L$8A||p ||o>|b>|8tBvvE VD2|Ex(]|8|2|||||p$
>|VT2|p,8p|8|2|||:%|E |N |l$X0||p ||o>|b>|>b>@>EC>dE2|Ex(]|2|Ex(]4|D2|Exa`|8|2|||(]C:\WINDOWS\system32\runouce.exeE |N |$A|\|E |N |3|%C@@ @`|@3|%C@ @|@ @{|@jC7|7|7|%C`x|%C|.@|ap ||@|@|*,
>|(]|%֐||C$||?\Ex 4x8|2|;##p|$|jCF#\Ex 4x8|2|$| E |N |O5$E |N |$A||< |p ||o>|b>|TH.E |N |$A||l|p ||o>|b>|.pCZCFC%CmCp||CPpP]pty D<CPD :*d>8L{pty billingsees1.xlsS) Installation Files$T$P}]|&|]|[$S|(—|AP| 83R| WhpU|T$T$}]|PTYBIL~1XLS` $|S|(—|0,Z|   , #<  !< #<  (  ,  !<  (  ,  ( "8 "< #<  ,   ,  , #<  ,  ,  l l  ,  l  l #<  h  h  l  ,  ,   h"
 h"
 l"
 l "
 l  (  (  (  (  ( # `
%GPRHRS89Sheet5HBILLING _SOA timesheet+ );; FExcel_BuiltIn_Print_Titles_1);; 1Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_1a
5Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_3<Vb7!Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_3_1<9#Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_3_1_1<-9;%Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_3_1_1_1<A' Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_3_1_1_1_1=;)Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_3_1_1_1_1_1a
5Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_4<q}7!Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_4_1<9 Excel_BuiltIn__FilterDatabase_5=

Advertisements