Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

just a time out - had bad news

• Please log in to reply

henny-penny-1

henny-penny-1

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Hey there . This is a cross post across some forums Im with .
In the midst of the Chinese New Year festivities here I received bad news .

A former pen pal turned friend passed away very suddenly on the 13th of Jan .
I cant pop into any forum without feeling some heartache and its taking all my mental energy just to hold myself together .

Her husband is not doing well with her passing and they live too far away for me to just pop over

So if I appear unresponsive for abit thats why .. Everytime I type in my nick and passwords I remember her

Im still about .. all comp and forum issues will have to take a break for now .. Im sort of heartbroken especially since I didnt get to speak with her last years end when I made a trunk call up .

Unless I run into a major PC issue or need some pet help .. Im not likely to pop on for abit . I need time out .. TC

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts
Take care henny-penny-1