Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SYSTEM CHECK INFESTATION

• Please log in to reply

BigLon

BigLon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My Acer Aspire3000 laptop with Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] and I can not do anything at all with it. When I turn it on, it goes through th normal turn on until it gets to windows. I have no Desktop icons showing and when I press START I get A blank Popup. I can not do anything from Start excep Turn off the computer. On the Status line, I do see The Avira Icon and it does work and does update but whe it runs, it finds nothing.
I need your hlp badly. I am handicapped and my laptop is my lifeline to my world. I have had to get out and go to a friends house to use their computer to send this message.
I did go to safe mode and it will go into systems mode but I can not remember what to do there.

Advertisements