Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD again tt

• Please log in to reply

Joshua.Locke

Joshua.Locke

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
first it was my ram now im getting another bsod or idk i getting tired of this, i need help pretty plz

System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

computer name: JOSHUA-PC
windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
windows dir: C:\Windows
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 4258476032 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 1952006144

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 7/31/2012 6:14:30 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073112-12578-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7F1C0)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA8005F43B30, 0xFFFFFA8005F43E10, 0xFFFFF8000377F510)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 7/31/2012 6:14:30 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA8005F43B30, 0xFFFFFA8005F43E10, 0xFFFFF8000377F510)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 7/31/2012 6:07:55 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073112-18156-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x7A (0x20, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009D, 0xFFFFFA8005A8C7C8, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.

On Tue 7/31/2012 4:15:33 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073012-16250-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0xEF648)
Bugcheck code: 0x7A (0xFFFFF6FC40009990, 0xFFFFFFFFC000000E, 0x52697860, 0xFFFFF88001332648)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 7/31/2012 3:32:04 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073012-11546-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x7A (0xFFFFF6FB800083F8, 0xFFFFFFFFC000000E, 0x9847D880, 0xFFFFF7000107FFF8)

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Tutorial for running chkdsk in Vista\Win 7 located HERE.

Joshua.Locke

Joshua.Locke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Done now wat should i do?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Did it report any errors during the steps?

Joshua.Locke

Joshua.Locke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
no it says no errors found in all steps, i just dont get it why i get so many errors and different ones.
this is so frustrating...

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK no problem then it is not a file system issue.

Go HERE and read the tutorial that shows how to do SFC or System File Checker and running in a Elevated Command Prompt in Vista and Win7.

Joshua.Locke

Joshua.Locke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
ok it says Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

T_T

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK so it is not the system files causing the issue. Have you had any other BSOD's since we started?
BTW is there any particular program the BSOD's happen with?

Joshua.Locke

Joshua.Locke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
onyl happens when i play games, like kingdoms of amadaleur, path of exile, DoTa 2 and diablo 3
and no i havent, i havent played tho

Edited by Joshua.Locke, 31 July 2012 - 04:02 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK that would indicate a possible video driver issue. Try one of them and let me know what happens.

Advertisements

Joshua.Locke

Joshua.Locke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
no crash so far, yesterday night i got 3 in a row then stop playing

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
One of the steps we did today may have helped hopefully.

ranchhand3

ranchhand3

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Hey Joshua.... this is your key:

onyl happens when i play games

Your problem may be overheating; gaming creates the greatest stress out of any app on a computer. I assume you are running a desktop, not a laptop, correct me if I am wrong. If you have had your computer 2 years or more, and especially if it sits on the floor, pop the side off and blow out the dust. I use a small canister vacuum cleaner with the airflow reversed from suction to "blow" with a crevice tool (I suggest you do this outside, there will be a considerable amount of dust). Do not use these compressed air cans, they are expensive and weak. Also, they can actually create "frost" condensation on metal parts which you do not want. Especially pay attention to all fans, and double-especially the CPU heatsink and fan which will clog with dust and start overheating the unit due to poor airflow. If you recently installed a high-performance video card it may be overheating also. Also, check your memory sticks after a BSOD; if they are really hot that may be a problem also. Try this and post back with results.
[EDIT]: Ok, I just re-read your post, and I guess you are saying that you are not having any more BSODs so far. I thought at first you meant you had none, and suddenly you had 3 in a row so you still had a problem. Sorry... I should have read the post more carefully!

Edited by ranchhand3, 31 July 2012 - 05:24 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
It would also help if you were to get the temps after playing the game for a bit.

Download Speedfan (The download link is to the right), and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan results.

To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
  • It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
  • Now go to Start and then to All Programs
  • Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
  • In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
  • Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
  • Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
  • Attach it to your next reply

Posted Image

Joshua.Locke

Joshua.Locke

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
ok there it is it seems when im playing the game it gets really hot the gpu but idk

fan.jpg

when am on the desk it low to 43c

Edited by Joshua.Locke, 31 July 2012 - 05:36 PM.