Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tablets Coming Thick and Fast...

• Please log in to reply

thailen

thailen

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
I just read that Google has a new Nexus tablet with a screen that is sharper than the iPad. And there may be a new Android OS with it.Best Buy is also coming out with an tablet but while the price is rumored to be between $200-239, the screen pixel arrangement isn't known so far. Anyone know?
Also, my guess is that the new kindle Fire HD may arrive before Nov.20th, because of the Nexus release on October 29th. And who knows when the Best Buy tablet will be released?
Given these tablets will be sold for around $200-250, how can Applie continue to price its earlier iPads for double their cost?

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Rumor has it the 7" Google Nexus tablet will see its price dropped to $99 in time for Holiday shopping. :cool:

emindem

emindem

• Pip
  • 2 posts
It is all about quality. ipad is alrady grab the market & people are happy with it. so i think unless google gives more quality then ipad it cannot compete in the marketplace. also the price of a quality goods in the market is always high.