Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RunDLL32.Exe 75-100% CPU usage, VERY Slow computer [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 7,268 posts
Under usage start at #1 and follow the instructions

gringo

Advertisements

gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 7,268 posts
Greetings

I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.

Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools

Gringo

Bondlover1313

Bondlover1313

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Sorry, I forgot and the holiday, will have results by the afternoon tomorrow, 11/23/12. Thanks

gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 7,268 posts
no problem and see you then

Bondlover1313

Bondlover1313

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
It said no malware was found. Thanks

Edited by Bondlover1313, 23 November 2012 - 07:52 PM.

Bondlover1313

Bondlover1313

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
As according to Gringo's Rules, he has not replied with in 48 Hours of my response, I am bumping this topic. Thanks

gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 7,268 posts
Hello

I do not think the problem here is malware, none of the malware scans have come up withanything so I think it would be a waste of time to keep looking for more malware.

I think you would be allot better served if you open a topic in the windows forum here at G2G they have a great staff and they will look for this problem from a different stand point - http://www.geekstogo...-and-windows-7/

Sorry we could not go any further and sorry for the slow responce times lately

Gringo

gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 7,268 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.