Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 - BSOD Stop: 0x0000000a

• Please log in to reply

Nate123

Nate123

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi so this is the first BSOD on this computer. Stop error was 0x0000000a. Attached the minidump, any help would be appreciated :D

Attached Files

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Dump indicates dxgmms1.sys. Google search found this: Blue screen in dxgmms1.sys

Have you recently updated your video card driver or any other drivers or hardware?

Nate123

Nate123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes, Actually i have recently updated my video card driver

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Open Device Manager. Expand Display Adapters. Double click on your video device. Click on the Driver tab then select Roll Back Driver.

Reboot and the problem should be resolved.

If you are not having problems then don't update the video driver again. If you are, try a different version.

Nate123

Nate123

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
So i tried that, and the roll back driver is greyed out, mostly because i updated it using belarc advisor. I tried to go back to lenovo's website to get the stock one and it said Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. I tried getting the newest one from their website also, and i got the same error. Also tried downloading the zip file and trying the "have on disk" option but it said i already have the latest version (Which i don't)