Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

android phone

• Please log in to reply

colie

colie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been having strange things happen on my phone. I woke up to my phone being on and on the screen was my sons girlfriends - mothers -phone# (which later I found out to be for her computer for internet access) and it had a area for me to press TALK ON MY SCREEN TO INTERACT IN SOME INTERNET CONVERSATION. I have no idea how it appeared on my phone. No one has access to my phone since they left over 2 mos ago. Redirecting me on the internet is becoming very frustrating. I went into this Google 1 that I didn't access it just appeared saying it was Google's new home page which I was cautious about and didn't set anything to share and today I go into it to see my entire phonebook and calendar is shared. My battery won't keep a charge and now it constantly flashes and it also says my brouser is full. And space is full. Please help ;( thanks! Colie

Advertisements

Aristazi

Aristazi

• PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Hi Colie,

I see it's been almost a month so you have probably already resolved your problem. To anyone in the future I would recommend contacting your phone service provider and getting their help with this. I'd look to clear enough space on the phone and then try to install an anti-virus software such as Lookout and hopefully it will be able to remove what sounds like malware on your phone.

Davidaddicted24

Davidaddicted24

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I think you need to install antivirus in your phone so that it can stop malware activities and help you to feel protect while someone want to hack your phone.

middleway

middleway

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank

Xenon

Xenon

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

For Android, I suggest that you use Comodo Anti-Virus & Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to protect and secure your device.

THOMAS123456

THOMAS123456

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

FOR ANDROID,I SUGGEST AVAST ANTIVIRUS TO PROTECT YOUR DEVICE 

RonWesley

RonWesley

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Bitdefender is good for android.

daniel2017

daniel2017

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Locking is the first security barrier against fraudulent use of our smartphone. This can be a lock code, pattern to be plotted, fingerprint reading, or even iris reading. These methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Each option also has faults, more or less patched. When it is not a fault, it is a complexity problem to unblock the phone by guessing for example the model or the password.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by daniel2017, 15 March 2017 - 01:02 PM.

Brad123

Brad123

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Avast also offers a antivirus for android as well. 

http://www.plumbingt...lumbing-repairs

Edited by Brad123, 02 May 2017 - 02:45 PM.

Tirthankar

Tirthankar

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

If you want to install antivirus use avast. However the antivirus can slow down your mobile.
So would suggest you to install - run - and then delete it.
When you need again reinstall it