Windows Explorer crashing
Started by WingedLlama , May 10 2013 06:11 PM
Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:11 PM
Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:24 PM
- Hit the start button then type Msconfig.
- Then under the start up tab disable/un-tick all items.Hit Apply
- Under the Services Tab put a tick next to the box that says Hide all microsoft services.
- Un-tick all that remain.Hit Apply and Ok your way out of there.
- Then reboot the machine,into normal mode and see how it responds from there.
- Let me know the outcome then I post with instructions that are most relevant to your situation.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users