Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Movie Quotes

• Please log in to reply

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
Alright I saw this on another forum and thought it was a nice idea.

Here are the rules:

-someone is "it" and gives a quote from a movie. No songs, TV movies, or TV shows are allowed. Then everyone else tries to guess.
-When someone guesses the correct movie, that user becomes "it" and the game goes on.
-The guess must be confirmed before saying a new quote.
-Hints can be given at any time by the user who is "it".
-Try to refrain from using a search engine to find the movie. Its more fun this way.

Ok well I will start:

Any you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here?

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
Hint: its a movie made in 1986 and involves the navy

Ntd

Ntd

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
I was just born then!

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
I was born the year before......im wicked smaht...lol too bad im not from boston....or aussie in ur case

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
We had some relatives in town this weekend, and their kid is addicted to the Wiggles. They're a group for little kids, and I guess they're from Australia. Anyway, these relatives said an Austrialian accent is half Boston, half English. <_<

Any you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here?

Airplane?

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Airplane?

nope but close, well sort of....there are planes in the movie

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Top Gun?

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
YES......it is by far my favorite movie.....my dream is to design jets since i cant fly them. (eyes are uncorrective)

anyway admin its ur turn.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

I think we need a bigger boat.

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
lol jaws? forget which one though

Advertisements

Ntd

Ntd

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
Are the Wiggles big in the US? Whenever they have a concert here its sold out and they play in stadiums that can surport 10,000+ people and their tickets are $100+ AU. I would love to fly jets however you have to stay in the army for 14 years and less than 20 hours flying a week and you are based in the middle of nowhere.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Okay Ditto it's Jaws, I'm not going to make you guess which one, as that would just be silly. <_< It's from the first, and best Jaws movie. So i guess it's back at ya'.

I've never heard of the Wiggles, but I guess they're big with the toddler crowd (which I'll soon have). I think they play their show on the Disney channel here. I know they've played some concerts in the US. Our relatives are from Denver, CO and said they've played there to huge crowds.

What guy wouldn't want to fly jets! :D

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Actor 1: "You want answers?
Actor 2: I think im entitled
Actor 1: You want answers?
Actor 2: I WANT THE TRUTH

another one of my favorite movies

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Do you have a thing for Tom Cruise or what? An aside: the best-looking guy to ever star in a movie was Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Hands-down. I always tell my husband to get his hair cut like Tom Cruise. His barber told him he could cut his hair like Tom Cruise in Top Gun, but he couldn't make him look like Tom Cruise. Oh, well. You can't have everything!

"A Few Good Men."

My turn: my favorite quote from one of my favorite movies - 'A lot of people would kill to be a god for even a few minutes.'

Edited by coachwife6, 01 September 2004 - 01:27 PM.

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Doyou have a thing for Tom Cruise or what?

lmao na just that they are both 'military' movies in a way and i love watching them. btw u cheated and used search lol jk. How about you give us a hint??

actually people have said that i look like him when he was in Top Gun. So just to give ya an idea of what i look like. <_< Except he's 5'4", so im alot taller than he is.