Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Upload Live streaming Free/cheap

• Please log in to reply

Elmomcd

Elmomcd

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I'm a manager of a pub and we are hosting a charity festival this weekend. Theres quite a few bands and acoustics etc and i have a webcam set up to record the whole thing.

What i'm wanting to know is any decent sites i can use to upload the live stream for free with minimal adverts. I know it's asking a lot.
I've looked at LiveStream but they charge $50 a month which my company won't pay for a one off. Ustream has ads etc which might put people off watching it. My other option i'm looking at is Justin.tv.

If anyone else has any advice for me i'd love to hear it. I'm UK based, will be using a webcam and laptop with 1MB of upload speed.

Advertisements