Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with Bryce 3D program

• Please log in to reply

MasonicKnight

MasonicKnight

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Good day to all!

To the point. Purchased new computer with Windows 8. All my Bryce programs (5,6 and 7Pro) worked fine. For reasons I don't remember, I foolishly used 8's "Refresh" feature. It uninstalled all the programing I'd added other than that which came with the basic computer. All I had installed by the Geek Squad was uninstalled (that was money out the window). That being said, I reinstalled all that Windows told me that it had uninstalled. All works with the exception of my Bryce programs. Bryce will open, but when I attempt to move or pan an object, the object takes off uncontrollably to the horizon with no ability to retrieve. Microsoft and DAZ3D (where I got Bryce from) have offered no help and really little interest in helping me to resolve this program problem. In the things I've tried I don't think the problem lies with Bryce but rather something in the operating system. I've several years of creations in Bryce that I now can't use at all.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am at wits end.
Thank you,
Steve McKim

Advertisements