Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Woman pulls handgun at Best Buy repairman

• Please log in to reply

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
The Best Buy repairman had come several times to fix the woman's television. But still on Friday he could not get it to work. So, officials say, the woman pulled out a .38-caliber handgun loaded with hollow-point rounds and told him: "You're not leaving until the TV is fixed."

Marlene Anne Bagnall, 44, of 1523 Davenport Drive was later arrested on charges of aggravated assault and false imprisonment.

Bagnall's husband told a sheriff's deputy she was diagnosed with a mental disorder for which she takes medication. She left the county jail early Saturday on $10,000 bail.

Source: SPTimes

Advertisements

Besttechie

Besttechie

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Wow.... :tazz:

B

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Good job we offer our service over the net and not on a face to face basis :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Topic Starter
  • Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Found this pic on [H]ard|OCP

Posted Image

If you think you see weird stuff at your job, trying being a tech at your local computer store. What exactly do you tell someone who brings you a PC with bullet holes in it asking you to fix it? Thanks go out to Danny Weaver for the picture.

Guns don't kill computers, people do? :tazz:

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Ctrl_Alt_Del

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
I've not had the urge to shoot my PC before but I have beaten the keyboard up a few times and a time or two I have have considered throwing the box itself against a wall.

Jared

Jared

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
I did Kick my computer up when I was pissed at it maybe thats why nothing on it works lol...BTW that lady is crazy but you gotta laugh :tazz:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
can't say I've had a customer bring one to me like that. considering we were the last computer place before hickville I think we were lucky. Now the guys I used to work with were gun nuts. we have taken a few out to the range and used them for target practice.

I even saw one of them use his tanto (the real thing, a jap. short sword) and carve one up really good with it. If you remember those ibm 350 pc's.... they have a steel support bar through the middle of the case. strong enough to deflect the tanto and send him to the hospital to have stitches when his hand slipped on the blade.....

needless to say a complete abscence of common sense occured at that time... lol.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i used to use my trebuchet to chuck old PCs across town... still have no idea where 2 or 3 of them landed

Gabriel

Gabriel

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Lol oh my talk about a Television addict........

and I have kicked my computer but never shot it before hmmmm lol

Linkmaster

Linkmaster

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
Wanted to shoot it !!

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

The Best Buy repairman had come several times to fix the woman's television. But still on Friday he could not get it to work. So, officials say, the woman pulled out a .38-caliber handgun loaded with hollow-point rounds and told him: "You're not leaving until the TV is fixed."

Marlene Anne Bagnall, 44, of 1523 Davenport Drive was later arrested on charges of aggravated assault and false imprisonment.

Bagnall's husband told a sheriff's deputy she was diagnosed with a mental disorder for which she takes medication. She left the county jail early Saturday on $10,000 bail.

Source: SPTimes

View Post

Geez, and I thought I was mad at my old Television? Because I had to turn it off and on due to colour failure!! :tazz: