Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD Help!

• Please log in to reply

Jacks88d

Jacks88d

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi, I have been experincing BSOD! I use the program "bluescreenview-x64" and it always says "ntoskrnl.exe" is the cause please not really sure how to debug it can someone help me?

I included the .dmp file please someone help. :upset:

http://www.filedropp...111413-19094-01

EDIT:This BSOD started happening after I take some surveys for websites is it possible virus can BSOD?

Attached Files

Edited by Jacks88d, 14 November 2013 - 10:38 PM.

Advertisements

Jacks88d

Jacks88d

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I forgot to mention I ran chkdisk /f something, and it took 8hours+ I also changed my page file to system managed and the BSOD seemed to stop for about 2 days, now it started happening again.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Zip the dump files and upload them here. I didn't like the filedropper site you used at all, too much garbage.
Click on Use Full Editor then use the Browse and Attach buttons to upload into your post.

Thanks

Jacks88d

Jacks88d

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Zip the dump files and upload them here. I didn't like the filedropper site you used at all, too much garbage.
Click on Use Full Editor then use the Browse and Attach buttons to upload into your post.

Thanks

Hi, I uploaded it in zip file.

Edited by Jacks88d, 14 November 2013 - 10:39 PM.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Upload here please.