Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

4.3 issues. Need help.

• Please log in to reply

blacky07

blacky07

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Hey guys, 

I have a Samsung galaxy s3 with telus (model #: SGH-1747M). I just received the 4.3 update for my phone. It was fine for a day or two and then I started getting a 'internet connection unstable' notification while I was connected to wifi. The wifi is fine and the phone connects to it and shows that it is a strong signal but will not connect to the network with it on wifi. Also my network cuts in and out continuously and is moving really slow. 

I read up on this subject and it seems a lot of people have come across this same problem. One thing that seemed to help most people was clearing the cache in recover. I did this and it did nothing, as well I did a factory reset. None of this has worked or helped.

Is there a solution? If not, what are my options? downgrading back to 4.2.2 or a mod? 

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

If you've done a factory reset and it had no effect, I think reverting is your best choice. Either that or root your phone and try an alternate ROM (like Cyanogenmod).