Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TCPIP.SYS BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

• Please log in to reply

TheIronLefty

TheIronLefty

• Pip
  • 3 posts

So i got 2 bsods after doing some stuff on internet its always

TCPIP.SYS DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

heres MINIDUMPS

MINIDUMP1

MINIDUMP2

*** STOP: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000158, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 
0xfffff88001b8bec3

Edited by TheIronLefty, 04 August 2014 - 06:34 AM.

Advertisements

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello!

This tool is going unnoticed in the tech world.

Would you mind giving it a look?? I use it all the time to monitor my W7 PC.

doneato!http://www.techrepub...bility-monitor/

TheIronLefty

TheIronLefty

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i found out utorrent it outgoing ip's and MBAM is blocking them and its crashing the pc any fix?

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello! Are you using the pro version of MBAM?

MBAM is supposed to block out going IP's if they are suspected to be malicious.

MBAM blocks them all the time for me, but my PC doesn't crash.

utorrent's are not some thing the forum approves of.Good place to pick up a virus. IMHO that's why MBAM is blocking them.

I suppose there is a way to program MBAM, but I wouldn't advise that.

donetao!

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

You can turn it off to see if your crashes stop.

I repeat, Some thing I personally wouldn't do

doneato!

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture48.JPG

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts

uTorrent is trying to communicate with locations that could be harmful to you.  That is why MalwareBytes' is blocking.  I recommend you uninstall uTorrent.

As long as you are using any form of Peer-to-Peer networking and downloading files from non-documented sources, you can expect infestations of malware to occur.

Once upon a time, P2P file sharing was fairly safe. This is no longer true. P2P programs form a direct conduit inside your computer, their security measures are easily circumvented, and malware writers are increasingly exploiting them to spread their wares on to your computer. If your P2P program is not configured correctly, your computer may also be sharing more files than you realize. There have been cases where people's passwords, address books and other personal, private, and financial details have been exposed to a file sharing network by a badly configured program.

If you need convincing, please read these short reports on the dangers of peer-2-peer programs and file sharing.

FBI Cyber Education Letter
infoworld

It is pretty much certain that if you continue to use P2P programs, you will get infected again.
I would recommend that you uninstall uTorrent. If you choose to remove these programs, you can do so via Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.

donetao

donetao

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Hello!

Thanks CompCav!! You explained that really well.I don't use any P2P, but occasionally MBAM blocks out going IP's.Usually when I open Email or go on a doggy site.

I've tracked the IP's to Russia and China! Love my MBAM!

doneato!

TheIronLefty

TheIronLefty

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i did unistall utorrent and its files and now i am just using VUZE its safe than utorrent i think

Edited by TheIronLefty, 07 August 2014 - 01:26 PM.

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts

None of them are "safe" but that choice is yours.