Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RIP Robin Williams - Tribute Video

• Please log in to reply

jaco1

jaco1

• PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Well some of you might have heard the sad news that the beloved actor Robin Williams died on Monday 11th of August this year due to suicide. He was a brilliant actor and great person. I kind of feel like I grew up with him myself.

RIP Robin.

Advertisements

jds63

jds63

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Miss you Robin, one of the All Time great Comedians and Actor. :upset:

b0bl335wa663r

b0bl335wa663r

• PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Yes, his comedy is one of the best I've seen. May he rest in peace.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts

“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same” ~ Flavia Weedn

RIP ~ Robin Williams :heart:

"Please, don't worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you're ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day... make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did."

jaco1

jaco1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

I honestly think there was a not a single person he did not make laugh at least one point in their lives.

jds63

jds63

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Grew up watching Mork and Mindy as a kid :( Heard Koko the Silverback Gorilla was very sad loosing his best friend.

Edited by jds63, 18 August 2014 - 06:40 PM.