Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Intermittent crashes; 0x7e, 0x1e, 0x3b (Resolved)

Bluescreen Crash Windows 7 Drivers AMD

• Please log in to reply

SM125

SM125

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Trying to type this as fast as possible as i'm getting crashes at random now so apologies for any mistakes.

I've uninstalled all programs commonly related to causing problems, installed all latest drivers for graphics, wireless adapter is discontinued so no new drivers (possible cause?).

Latest .dmp's;

http://1drv.ms/1ugOfad

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

:welcome:    SM125.

1. Copy any dmp files from C:\Windows\Minidump onto the desktop.
2. Select all of them, right-click on one, and click on Send To> New Compressed (zipped) Folder.
3. Upload the zip folder using the Attach button, bottom left of the dialogue input box 

NB: So that I can confirm that you have received notification of my reply to your topic please click on the Follow this topic tab at the upper right corner of the page. 

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

Dumps showed following causes:

chrome.exe
avgrsa.exe
chrome.exe
avgnsa.exe
System
System
System

Last 3 are probably a driver problem. The others indicate Google Chrome browser and AVG anti-virus.

Uninstall AVG using their AVG Remover. Try a different anti-virus program like Avast or Eset.

Uninstall Google Chrome, try Firefox. If you want to stay with Google Chrome then download the latest version and install.

SM125

SM125

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Sorry for never getting back to you, system completely died. Turned out my memory was dying and died very quick,  3000+ errors on memtest86+ in the first 30 minutes! 

Bought some HyperX Fury 1866 and have had no prior problems.

I appreciate the quick responses even though it gave up before I could test anything.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Thanks for the follow up SM125, hopefully you will have better luck with any replacement/s  :thumbsup: