Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can not download Internet Explorer 11/Script Errors

• Please log in to reply

swetnich

swetnich

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Hello there, was seeing if anyone knew why I can not download Internet Explorer 11 or update. I am getting a ton of script errors. I have tried to research a bit on my own but not having any luck. I can not uninstall explorer 9 cause I can not find it under control panel-uninstall, its not on the list which is odd to me. Explorer is just acting weird would just like to uninstall and reinstall. My error message keeps saying that INternet Explorer did not finish installing. For more info contact....Thank you

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Malware Removal
  • 2,563 posts

Hi swetnich :)

Internet Explorer is part of the Windows OS, therefore it cannot be fully uninstalled from the system, only downgraded to the first it came with the Windows you are running, or disabled via the "Turn On and Off Windows Features" panel. Is it possible for you to copy/paste the script error message here so I can take a look at it? Thank you.