Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Process: svchost.exe (Avast! alert at internet connection)

svchost.exe avast internet connection malware virus startup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

clipsdenor

clipsdenor

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi guys,

I'm with some problems :(

Various avast alert pop up are going on, at startup and everytime an internet connection is made. This has been going on for four days, I think. Today I had like 30 alerts at once!

The alerts are on dll from random websites which I don't remember. And this appear everytime:

Infection: URL:Mal
Process: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe

Checking this forum I found this topic which is exactly the same problem that is going on with my pc

http://www.geekstogo...net-connection/

I tried to reply there but I didn't have permission :( so I took the liberty to download the tool and followed the instructions from zep516. Please can someone help me out with this? I would be forever grateful.

Thank you!!

Advertisements

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts

Duplicate topic. Closed.