Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nook app will not work.

• Please log in to reply

bbmatt988

bbmatt988

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Alright I have a Nook maybe two years old. I have recently downloaded vine on it and have been trying to make it work at my house by uninstalling it and reinstalling it, turning on and off, and restarting the wifi. It still says that post cannot load. It loads on other wifi just has a problem with mine
Please help with this inconvience.

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Try closing the Nook app via the taskbar and see if it works when you re-open the app : from the home screen (i.e. not with the Nook app 'open' on-screen) double-click the home button to bring up the taskbar, then press and hold any of the apps on the taskbar for a couple of seconds or so until they start shaking, then press the '-' in the top left of the Nook app to close it, and touch any part of the screen above the taskbar so as to stop the shaking and close the taskbar.

If that doesn't work then also try a reset : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.