Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to transfer contact list from iOS to Android?

Contacts iOS Anroid Transfer

• Please log in to reply

usabilityTester

usabilityTester

• Pip
  • 9 posts

I just switched from the iPhone 5s to the Nexus 6p yesterday, but I have all my contacts on iPhone and I want to transfer them to the Nexus. I can't export from my iTunes because I don't have a computer right now. I don't have any idea about how else to do it. Any suggestions?

Advertisements

KaoticEvil

KaoticEvil

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

If you can add your Google account to your iPhone (I don't have one, so I can't verify this), and then sync the contacts. That's how I've kept my contacts list between phone changes and ROM flashings

MichaelMarks

MichaelMarks

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

If your still looking for a solution with this problem. There are five ways to do that try to look on this article.

http://www.ubergizmo...android-5-ways/

And hope it will help you.

usabilityUser2

usabilityUser2

• Pip
  • 3 posts

I just switched from the iPhone 5s to the Nexus 6p yesterday, but I have all my contacts on iPhone and I want to transfer them to the Nexus. I can't export from my iTunes because I don't have a computer right now. I don't have any idea about how else to do it. Any suggestions?

If you can add your Google account to your iPhone (I don't have one, so I can't verify this), and then sync the contacts. That's how I've kept my contacts list between phone changes and ROM flashings

If your still looking for a solution with this problem. There are five ways to do that try to look on this article.

http://www.ubergizmo...android-5-ways/

And hope it will help you.

Hi all - I followed these steps and it did not work on my phone...

usabilityTester

usabilityTester

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Thanks guys! Its working now

usabilityTester

usabilityTester

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

You guys are the best!

usabilityTester

usabilityTester

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I should buy you guys a round of drinks!

usabilityTester

usabilityTester

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

COOOL!

usabilityTester

usabilityTester

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

AWESOME!

usabilityTester

usabilityTester

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

IT WORKED REALLY!

Advertisements

usabilityTester

usabilityTester

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

It really did!

xcszcfsdgdf

xcszcfsdgdf

• Pip
  • 3 posts

To transfer contacts from android to iphone, i think it's more convenient to use a mobile transfer app. You just need to connect your two phones to computer at the same time and start the app to transfer data, here you should set android in the source position and iphone in the desition position.

xcszcfsdgdf

xcszcfsdgdf

• Pip
  • 3 posts

To transfer contacts from android to iphone, i think it's more convenient to use a mobile transfer app. You just need to connect your two phones to computer at the same time and start the app to transfer data, here you should set android in the source position and iphone in the desition position.

there're many this kind of apps

Edited by xcszcfsdgdf, 19 October 2016 - 08:04 PM.

Ludwig Jessica

Ludwig Jessica

• Pip
  • 2 posts

You can export the contacts from iCloud via mobile browser on Nexus 6P. Then import them on the phone. This post suggests a few free ways to help people copy iPhone contacts to Android phones.

Edited by Ludwig Jessica, 25 November 2016 - 11:57 PM.

Oamlser

Oamlser

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Well, if you have google account you can follow the directions to sync your contacts. Go settings and log in your google account.

But you can also use data transfer tool methods, which makes it easier to transfer data between two phones, you can transfer contacts from iphone to android easily with the help of professional tools.

Thanks for your answer , transferring cntacts from iPhone to Android can be copleted , but the key is without any danger ,