Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

VPN revocation error?

• Please log in to reply

Robbo212

Robbo212

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have managed to successfully configure a SSTP VPN connection on my internal client PC, but only through registry fixes. I keep getting this error relating to checking to see if the server has been revoked.......

"The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline."

I've gone onto revoked certificates in my CA and clicked on publish and created a new CRL but the clients are not getting it or its not working somehow. Any idea as to how I can fix this?

Update: I have noticed that on the certificates I’m using only LDAP is being used as a method of retrieving the CRL. I dont mind this anyway because I'm not interested in HTTP at the moment, I just dont know why the domain joined users and computers cannot find the CDP through LDAP?

ldap:///CN=JEDI-CA,CN=Jedi,CN=CDP,CDP=Public Key Services,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=starwars,DC=com?certificateRevocationList?base?objectClass=cRLDistributionPoint

^^^ That is the LDAP directory on the certificate

Attached Thumbnails

• ldap.jpg

Advertisements

Rikai

Rikai

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Can you pull the CRL using LDAP manually? It might be a configuration or security issue.