Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems after a fresh Vista install. (Resolved).

Best Answer phillpower2 , 02 June 2016 - 01:38 PM

Come back to the updates in a moment. If you do not like Avast then Microsoft Security Essentials but hold off on this for now please. Regarding PE and the update issue/s, please see... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Slime

Slime

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Hi all

It's been a while, I trust you are well.
My Acer Aspire 6930Z laptop had recently refused to boot so I had someone do me a fresh Vista Home Premium SP2 install.
It's now incredibly slow, has a lot of Acer progs I don't want, has lots of start up items I don't know whether I can get rid of and it also won't shut down properly! It usually, on shut down, goes blank after a couple of minutes but the screen is still glowing slightly as it is still receiving power. I then have to press the on/off button for a few seconds to complete the shut down!
I use Firefox, as I did before the issues, and wondered whether anyone can look at my system and point me in the right direction towards a faster machine. I'm 99.99% sure it's not a virus issue as I had the fresh install done yesterday morning.

I've also noticed that when I check for Windows Updates it just carries on checking for hours without finding any!

It also took me over two days and many attempts to successfully install Flash Player.

It performs as though I have dozens of progs running at the same time ................................. but I don't!
Thanks in advance,

Slime.

Oh, I've done a chkdsk /r but it made no difference :no: .

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Hello Slime,

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here,  this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s. 

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Hi phillpower2

Thanks for picking up the baton on this one.

I hope this is what you're looking for, if so, I hope you find an issue !!

http://speccy.pirifo...qetXXkfmRsJSTzj

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Hello 

Only thing jumping out is the amount of memory being used which is very high for a computer that is not under load;

Physical Memory

Memory Usage: 
60 %

Couple of suggestions, the first one is to post an Autoruns log for us, see here  

1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.

2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".

3: Click on the "Hide Signed Microsoft and Windows Entries” option.

4: Go to File then to Export As or Save in some versions.

5: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop > when you click on File > Save you will then get the option to Save as type, click the drop down tab, change it to Text and then click the Save button.

6: Attach to your next reply.

Tutorial here

2nd: Download and run TFC from here the computer should automatically re-boot on completion but if not do so manually.

3rd: Defrag your HDD with Auslogic from here a tidy drive is a faster drive, please note that I am not suggesting that you use any other product or service at the link.

The above may take a while to complete no rush here so do it in your own time and if possible please complete the three steps before posting back unless you have a problem or a question etc.

You are welcome btw  :)

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Okay.

Here is the Autoruns log as requested .................................... I hope i've done it correctly. It really is quite long!

TFC has done it's stuff and I'm about to Defrag my drive.

"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms"    ""    ""    ""    "21/01/2008 03:37"    ""
+ "rdpclip"    ""    ""    "File not found: rdpclip"    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\AppSetup"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\Scripts\Startup"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\Scripts\Logon"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\Scripts\Logon"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\VmApplet"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\Scripts\Shutdown"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\Scripts\Logoff"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System\Scripts\Logoff"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy\Scripts\Startup"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy\Scripts\Shutdown"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\Shell"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 20:39"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:25"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\Shell"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 23:04"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\AlternateShell"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:49"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Taskman"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\AlternateShells\AvailableShells"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Runonce"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunonceEx"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\WinStations\RDP-Tcp\InitialProgram"    ""    ""    ""    "21/01/2008 03:37"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "16/05/2016 09:38"    ""
+ "avgnt"    "Avira system tray application"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avgnt.exe"    "23/03/2016 13:49"    ""
+ "Avira SystrayStartTrigger"    "Avira Launcher"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\launcher\avira.systraystarttrigger.exe"    "25/04/2016 09:40"    ""
+ "RtHDVCpl"    "Realtek HD Audio Manager"    "Realtek Semiconductor"    "c:\program files\realtek\audio\hda\rthdvcpl.exe"    "30/06/2014 10:33"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "16/05/2016 09:38"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx"    ""    ""    ""    "17/05/2016 18:30"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce"    ""    ""    ""    "15/05/2016 09:15"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 21:37"    ""
"C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 19:06"    ""
+ "Spamihilator.lnk"    "Spamihilator"    "Michel Krämer"    "c:\program files\spamihilator\spamihilator.exe"    "05/12/2014 17:58"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:24"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:24"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:21"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components"    ""    ""    ""    "15/05/2016 18:38"    ""
+ "Google Chrome"    "Google Chrome Installer"    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\chrome\application\49.0.2623.112\installer\chrmstp.exe"    "06/04/2016 00:26"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\IconServiceLib"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:35"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Runonce"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunonceEx"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\Install\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows CE Services\AutoStartOnConnect"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:16"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows CE Services\AutoStartOnConnect"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows CE Services\AutoStartOnDisconnect"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:16"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows CE Services\AutoStartOnDisconnect"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:16"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Handler"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:16"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 20:42"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:52"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellServiceObjects"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:52"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellServiceObjects"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellServiceObjects"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:31"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:52"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad"    ""    ""    ""    "17/05/2016 18:30"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:52"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "15/05/2016 00:39"    ""
+ "EDSshellExt"    "Acer eDataSecurity Management Explorer Shell Extension"    "Egis Incorporated."    "c:\program files\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\edsshellext.dll"    "29/07/2008 10:42"    ""
+ "Shell Extension for Malware scanning"    "AntiVirus context menu"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\shlext.dll"    "23/03/2016 13:12"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Drive\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Drive\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "15/05/2016 00:39"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Drive\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 23:45"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\AllFileSystemObjects\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "15/05/2016 00:39"    ""
+ "EDSshellExt"    "Acer eDataSecurity Management Explorer Shell Extension"    "Egis Incorporated."    "c:\program files\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\edsshellext.dll"    "29/07/2008 10:42"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\Shellex\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\Shellex\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\CopyHookHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Shellex\CopyHookHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\Shellex\CopyHookHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 03:14"    ""
+ "igfxcui"    "igfxpph Module"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\igfxpph.dll"    "13/06/2008 02:06"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "17/05/2016 00:10"    ""
+ "PDF Shell Extension"    "PDF Shell Extension"    "Adobe Systems, Inc."    "c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll"    "11/05/2013 10:34"    ""
+ "{C52AF81D-F7A0-4AAB-8E87-F80A60CCD396}"    ""    "Apache Software Foundation"    "c:\program files\openoffice 4\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl.dll"    "21/10/2015 14:50"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 23:42"    ""
+ "Shell Extension for Malware scanning"    "AntiVirus context menu"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\shlext.dll"    "23/03/2016 13:12"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\DragDropHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ExtShellFolderViews"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ExtShellFolderViews"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 12:33"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ExtShellFolderViews"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:31"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 23:04"    ""
+ "egisPSDP"    "Egis Inc. PSD DragDrop Protection"    "Egis Inc."    "c:\program files\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\psdprotect.dll"    "29/07/2008 10:41"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Clsid\{AB8902B4-09CA-4bb6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5}\Inprocserver32"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Ctf\LangBarAddin"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 21:09"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Ctf\LangBarAddin"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:16"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 23:42"    ""
+ "Google Dictionary Compression sdch"    "Fast Search"    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\fastsearch_b7c5ac242193bb3e.dll"    "02/06/2009 20:41"    ""
+ "Google Toolbar Helper"    "Google Toolbar"    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\google toolbar\googletoolbar_32.dll"    "15/06/2009 20:15"    ""
+ "Google Toolbar Notifier BHO"    "GoogleToolbarNotifier"    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.2.4204.1700\swg.dll"    "05/06/2009 01:04"    ""
+ "Partner BHO Class"    "Partner application"    "Google Inc."    "c:\programdata\partner\partner.dll"    "28/04/2008 22:33"    ""
+ "ShowBarObj Class"    "ActiveToolBand Module"    "Egis"    "c:\program files\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\activetoolband.dll"    "29/07/2008 10:46"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\UrlSearchHooks"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 20:39"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 21:55"    ""
+ "Acer eDataSecurity Management"    "Acer eDataSecurity Management Explorer Toolbar"    "Egis Incorporated."    "c:\program files\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\edstoolbar.dll"    "29/07/2008 10:42"    ""
+ "Google Toolbar"    "Google Toolbar"    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\google toolbar\googletoolbar_32.dll"    "15/06/2009 20:15"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 11:33"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:16"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 11:33"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:16"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"Task Scheduler"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
+ "\Adobe Flash Player Updater"    "Adobe® Flash® Player Update Service 21.0 r0"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe"    "09/05/2016 23:38"    ""
+ "\ASC9_SkipUac_user"    ""    ""    "File not found: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\ASC.exe"    ""    ""
+ "\CCleanerSkipUAC"    "CCleaner"    "Piriform Ltd"    "c:\program files\ccleaner\ccleaner.exe"    "19/10/2015 21:52"    ""
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore"    "Google Installer"    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"    "09/01/2016 13:08"    ""
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA"    "Google Installer"    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"    "09/01/2016 13:08"    ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Wired\GatherWiredInfo"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\system32\gatherwiredinfo.vbs"    "21/01/2008 03:24"    ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Wireless\GatherWirelessInfo"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\system32\gatherwirelessinfo.vbs"    "21/01/2008 03:23"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 12:37"    ""
+ "AdobeARMservice"    "Adobe Acrobat Updater keeps your Adobe software up to date."    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe"    "20/11/2014 19:03"    ""
+ "AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc"    "This service keeps your Adobe Flash Player installation up to date with the latest enhancements and security fixes."    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe"    "09/05/2016 23:38"    ""
+ "AdvancedSystemCareService9"    "Advanced SystemCare Service"    ""    "File not found: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\ASCService.exe.exe"    ""    ""
+ "AntiVirMailService"    "Offers permanent protection against viruses and malware for email clients with the Avira search engine."    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avmailc.exe"    "23/03/2016 13:49"    ""
+ "AntiVirSchedulerService"    "Service to schedule Avira Antivirus jobs and updates."    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\sched.exe"    "23/03/2016 13:49"    ""
+ "AntiVirService"    "Offers permanent protection against viruses and malware with the Avira search engine."    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avguard.exe"    "23/03/2016 13:49"    ""
+ "AntiVirWebService"    "Offers permanent protection against viruses and malware for web browsers with the Avira search engine."    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avwebgrd.exe"    "23/03/2016 13:45"    ""
+ "Avira.ServiceHost"    "Hosts multiple Avira services within one Windows service."    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\launcher\avira.servicehost.exe"    "25/04/2016 09:41"    ""
+ "BUNAgentSvc"    "NTI Backup Now 5 Agent Service"    "NewTech Infosystems, Inc."    "c:\program files\newtech infosystems\nti backup now 5\client\agentsvc.exe"    "03/03/2008 20:11"    ""
+ "CLHNService"    "CLHNService"    ""    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clhnservice.exe"    "17/05/2007 03:54"    ""
+ "eDataSecurity Service"    "eDataSecurity Service"    "Egis Incorporated"    "c:\program files\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\edsservice.exe"    "29/07/2008 10:41"    ""
+ "ETService"    "Acer Empowering Technology Service"    ""    "c:\program files\acer\empowering technology\service\etservice.exe"    "19/08/2008 07:27"    ""
+ "gupdate"    "Keeps your Google software up to date. If this service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work. This service uninstalls itself when there is no Google software using it."    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"    "09/01/2016 13:08"    ""
+ "gupdatem"    "Keeps your Google software up to date. If this service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work. This service uninstalls itself when there is no Google software using it."    "Google Inc."    "c:\program files\google\update\googleupdate.exe"    "09/01/2016 13:08"    ""
+ "gusvc"    "Google Updater keeps your Google software up to date. If Google Updater Service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work."    "Google"    "c:\program files\google\common\google updater\googleupdaterservice.exe"    "12/12/2008 20:18"    ""
+ "HsfXAudioService"    "User-mode gate for Modem Speakerphone"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\xaudio32.dll"    "29/04/2009 19:21"    ""
+ "IAANTMON"    "RAID Monitor"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\program files\intel\intel matrix storage manager\iaantmon.exe"    "21/07/2008 01:41"    ""
+ "LightScribeService"    "Used by the LightScribe software components to support 3rd party disc labeling applications using the LightScribe COM Application Programming Interface (LSCAPI). This service needs to run for LightScribe direct disc labeling to work."    "Hewlett-Packard Company"    "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\lssrvc.exe"    "17/01/2007 20:08"    ""
+ "LiveUpdateSvc"    "LiveUpdate"    "IObit"    "c:\program files\iobit\liveupdate\liveupdate.exe"    "18/11/2015 09:18"    ""
+ "MobilityService"    "app"    ""    "c:\acer\mobility center\mobilityservice.exe"    "06/12/2007 09:15"    ""
+ "MozillaMaintenance"    "The Mozilla Maintenance Service ensures that you have the latest and most secure version of Mozilla Firefox on your computer. Keeping Firefox up to date is very important for your online security, and Mozilla strongly recommends that you keep this service enabled."    "Mozilla Foundation"    "c:\program files\mozilla maintenance service\maintenanceservice.exe"    "03/05/2016 03:11"    ""
+ "NTIBackupSvc"    "NTI Backup Now 5 Backup service for backup(restore).  "    "NewTech InfoSystems, Inc."    "c:\program files\newtech infosystems\nti backup now 5\backupsvc.exe"    "26/04/2008 04:36"    ""
+ "NTISchedulerSvc"    "NTI Backup Now 5 Manage BackupNow backup jobs and  etc..."    ""    "c:\program files\newtech infosystems\nti backup now 5\schedulersvc.exe"    "26/04/2008 04:36"    ""
+ "Partner Service"    "Partner application"    "Google Inc."    "c:\programdata\partner\partner.exe"    "28/04/2008 22:34"    ""
+ "RichVideo"    "RichVideo Module"    ""    "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\richvideo.exe"    "20/11/2006 13:16"    ""
+ "Steam Client Service"    "Steam Client Service monitors and updates Steam content"    "Valve Corporation"    "c:\program files\common files\steam\steamservice.exe"    "29/04/2016 23:18"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 12:37"    ""
+ "athr"    "Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver"    "Atheros Communications, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\athr.sys"    "27/09/2010 21:17"    ""
+ "avgntflt"    "Avira mini-filter driver"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys"    "13/01/2016 13:50"    ""
+ "avipbb"    "Avira Security Enhancement Driver"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys"    "24/03/2016 12:02"    ""
+ "avkmgr"    "Avira Manager Driver"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\avkmgr.sys"    "09/03/2015 16:13"    ""
+ "BrFiltLo"    "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver"    "Brother Industries, Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys"    "06/08/2006 22:33"    ""
+ "BrFiltUp"    "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver"    "Brother Industries, Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys"    "06/08/2006 22:33"    ""
+ "BrUsbSer"    "Brother USB Serial Driver"    "Brother Industries Ltd."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys"    "09/08/2006 13:02"    ""
+ "Cam5607"    "Universal Serial Bus Camera Driver"    "Bison Electronics. Inc. "    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bisonc07.sys"    "18/01/2008 06:38"    ""
+ "DKbFltr"    "Dritek PS2 Keyboard Filter Driver"    "Dritek System Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\dkbfltr.sys"    "19/10/2006 09:24"    ""
+ "E1G60"    "Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 6 deserialized driver"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1g60i32.sys"    "07/08/2007 17:14"    ""
+ "HSF_DPV"    "HSF_DP driver"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_dpv.sys"    "13/02/2009 22:00"    ""
+ "HSFHWAZL"    "HSF_HWAZL WDM driver"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vstazl3.sys"    "20/06/2006 18:39"    ""
+ "HSXHWAZL"    "HSF_HWAZL WDM driver"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsxhwazl.sys"    "13/02/2009 21:58"    ""
+ "iaStor"    "Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver - ia32"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastor.sys"    "21/07/2008 01:15"    ""
+ "iaStorA"    "Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver - x86"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastora.sys"    "05/03/2013 18:47"    ""
+ "iaStorF"    "Intel Rapid Storage Technology Filter driver - x86"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastorf.sys"    "05/03/2013 18:47"    ""
+ "igfx"    "Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\igdkmd32.sys"    "13/06/2008 02:43"    ""
+ "int15"    "Acer int15 service"    "Acer, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\int15.sys"    "03/07/2007 03:03"    ""
+ "IntcAzAudAddService"    "Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver"    "Realtek Semiconductor Corp."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkvhda.sys"    "03/07/2014 10:49"    ""
+ "IntcHdmiAddService"    "Intel® High Definition Audio HDMI"    "Intel® Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\intchdmi.sys"    "15/03/2010 16:44"    ""
+ "IpInIp"    "IP in IP Tunnel Driver"    ""    "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys"    ""    ""
+ "L1E"    "Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 PCI-E Ethernet Controller(NDIS6.20)"    "Atheros Communications, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\l1e60x86.sys"    "29/03/2010 03:06"    ""
+ "mdmxsdk"    "Diagnostic Interface x86 Driver"    "Conexant"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys"    "19/06/2006 22:26"    ""
+ "NETw5v32"    "Intel® Wireless WiFi Link Driver"    "Intel Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\netw5v32.sys"    "29/08/2008 07:48"    ""
+ "NTIDrvr"    "NTI CD-ROM Filter Driver"    "NewTech Infosystems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntidrvr.sys"    "31/01/2008 02:30"    ""
+ "NTIPPKernel"    "NTIPPKernel Driver"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\ntippkernel.sys"    "13/11/2007 14:21"    ""
+ "NwlnkFlt"    "IPX Traffic Filter Driver"    ""    "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys"    ""    ""
+ "NwlnkFwd"    "IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver"    ""    "File not found: system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys"    ""    ""
+ "PSDFilter"    "PSDFilter Filter Driver"    "Egis Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\psdfilter.sys"    "18/02/2008 14:49"    ""
+ "PSDNServ"    "PSDNServ Driver"    "Egis Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\psdnserv.sys"    "18/02/2008 14:50"    ""
+ "psdvdisk"    "PSDVdisk Driver"    "Egis Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\psdvdisk.sys"    "18/02/2008 14:50"    ""
+ "RSUSBSTOR"    "Realtek USB Mass Storage Driver for 2K/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8"    "Realtek Semiconductor Corp."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtsustor.sys"    "27/03/2014 03:59"    ""
+ "RtlWlanu"    "Realtek WLAN USB NDIS Driver"    "Realtek Semiconductor Corporation                           "    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys"    "10/01/2014 03:02"    ""
+ "RTSTOR"    "Realtek USB Mass Storage Driver for Vista"    "Realtek Semiconductor Corp."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtstor.sys"    "26/03/2008 03:59"    ""
+ "secdrv"    "Macrovision SECURITY Driver"    "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys"    "13/09/2006 14:18"    ""
+ "SmbDrvI"    "Synaptics SMBus Driver"    "Synaptics Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\smb_driver_intel.sys"    "30/07/2013 19:24"    ""
+ "ssmdrv"    "Avira Snapshot Driver"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys"    "05/05/2009 11:05"    ""
+ "SynTP"    "Synaptics Touchpad Driver"    "Synaptics, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\syntp.sys"    "25/04/2008 17:18"    ""
+ "TcUsb"    "TouchChip USB Kernel Driver"    "UPEK Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcusb.sys"    "30/01/2008 03:45"    ""
+ "UBHelper"    "NTI CDROM Filter Driver"    "NewTech Infosystems Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ubhelper.sys"    "31/01/2008 02:30"    ""
+ "winachsf"    "HSF_CNXT driver"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hsx_cnxt.sys"    "13/02/2009 21:57"    ""
+ "winbondcir"    "Winbond MCE CIR Port Driver"    "Winbond Electronics Corporation"    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\winbondcir.sys"    "28/03/2007 06:51"    ""
+ "XAudio"    "Modem Audio Device Driver"    "Conexant Systems, Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\drivers\xaudio32.sys"    "29/04/2009 19:20"    ""
+ "{49DE1C67-83F8-4102-99E0-C16DCC7EEC796}"    "FCL Driver"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\000.fcl"    "24/01/2008 12:14"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Font Drivers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:52"    ""
+ "Adobe Type Manager"    "Windows NT OpenType/Type 1 Font Driver"    "Adobe Systems Incorporated"    "c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll"    "16/02/2011 15:02"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32"    ""    ""    ""    "15/05/2016 09:27"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 12:11"    ""
+ "msacm.l3acm"    "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM"    "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS"    "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm"    "21/01/2010 16:05"    ""
+ "vidc.cvid"    "Cinepak® Codec"    "Radius Inc."    "c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll"    "27/05/2010 21:08"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32"    ""    ""    ""    "21/01/2008 09:07"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\Filter"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:10"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 10:25"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\CLSID\{AC757296-3522-4E11-9862-C17BE5A1767E}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{AC757296-3522-4E11-9862-C17BE5A1767E}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\CLSID\{7ED96837-96F0-4812-B211-F13C24117ED3}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{7ED96837-96F0-4812-B211-F13C24117ED3}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\CLSID\{ABE3B9A4-257D-4B97-BD1A-294AF496222E}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{ABE3B9A4-257D-4B97-BD1A-294AF496222E}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 21:06"    ""
+ "BRCM HD Decoder (PLAYMV)"    "bcmDFilter Dynamic Link Library"    "Broadcom Corporation"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\videofilter\bcmdfilter.dll"    "14/05/2008 05:13"    ""
+ "CL_EVRWindow"    "CLEvr"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clevr.dll"    "17/05/2007 13:33"    ""
+ "CyberLink AudAna Filter"    "CLAudAna"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudana.dll"    "20/03/2006 08:25"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Commercial Cut Analyzer"    "CLAudCM"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\claudcm.ax"    "26/08/2005 04:54"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder"    "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\claud.ax"    "08/02/2006 09:12"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder"    "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\claud61.ax"    "15/01/2008 04:54"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder (PCM45)"    "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\claud.ax"    "21/11/2007 11:40"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Decoder (PLAYMV)"    "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\audiofilter\claud.ax"    "25/04/2008 09:50"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Effect (PCM45)"    "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\claudfx.ax"    "03/03/2008 10:14"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Effect (PLAYMV)"    "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\audiofilter\claudfx.ax"    "03/03/2008 10:14"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction"    "CLAuNR"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\claunrwrapper.ax"    "11/04/2006 08:35"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler"    "CLAuRsmpl.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\claursmpl.ax"    "11/04/2006 04:34"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Resampler"    "CLAuRsmpl.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaursmpl.ax"    "18/01/2007 08:05"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer"    "CLAudSpa.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\claudspa.ax"    "24/09/2004 12:08"    ""
+ "CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer (HomeNetwork)"    "CLAudSpa.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\claudspa.ax"    "24/09/2004 12:08"    ""
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter"    "CyberLink AudioCD Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudiocd.ax"    "17/08/2006 03:04"    ""
+ "CyberLink AudioCD Filter (PCM45)"    "CyberLink AudioCD Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\claudiocd.ax"    "03/08/2006 00:37"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter"    "Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdbytecounter.ax"    "24/12/2001 10:25"    ""
+ "CyberLink DDR"    "CyberLink DDR"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrender.ax"    "26/02/2003 04:42"    ""
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer"    "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\cldemuxer.ax"    "26/05/2006 12:17"    ""
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer (PCM45)"    "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\cldemuxer.ax"    "05/06/2007 15:44"    ""
+ "CyberLink Demultiplexer(Scramble)"    "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\cldemuxer.ax"    "24/01/2008 10:54"    ""
+ "CyberLink Double Pin Tee"    "Cyberlink Double Tee Filter"    "CtberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddoubletee.ax"    "24/12/2001 10:12"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Buffer"    "CLDVBuffer Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvbuffer.ax"    "07/02/2007 13:38"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Dump Filter"    "DV dump Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvdump.ax"    "28/10/2004 12:57"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Filter"    "DVTCR"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvtcr.ax"    "24/03/2006 12:45"    ""
+ "CyberLink DV Reader Filter"    "DVMultReader Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvmrd.ax"    "11/10/2005 14:37"    ""
+ "Cyberlink DV Scene Detect Filter"    "CLDVScnDt"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddvscndt.ax"    "26/04/2002 08:59"    ""
+ "CyberLink DVD Navigator (PCM45)"    "CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\clnavx.ax"    "02/11/2007 04:05"    ""
+ "CyberLink DVD Navigator (PLAYMV)"    "CyberLink DVD Navigation Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\navfilter\clnavx.ax"    "15/05/2008 08:45"    ""
+ "CyberLink Editing Service 4.0 (Source)"    "CES Kernel (LT15)"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\cledtkrn.dll"    "17/12/2007 13:58"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Gate Filter"    "CLGate"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdgate.ax"    "09/08/2001 14:41"    ""
+ "CyberLink HDV Source Filter"    "CLImage"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdhdvsrc.ax"    "16/01/2007 15:50"    ""
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder (PLAYMV)"    "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\videofilter\clline21.ax"    "12/03/2008 14:42"    ""
+ "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter (PCM45)"    "CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\clline21.ax"    "27/03/2007 14:05"    ""
+ "CyberLink Load Image Filter"    "CLImage (LT15)"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\climage.ax"    "28/05/2007 08:16"    ""
+ "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\clsplter.ax"    "28/07/2006 08:48"    ""
+ "CyberLink MPEG Splitter(Scramble)"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clsplter.ax"    "19/10/2007 04:58"    ""
+ "CyberLink MPEGV Analyzer"    "CLMPEGAnalysis"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdh264frameparser.ax"    "26/02/2007 05:23"    ""
+ "CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream"    "CLStream"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clstream(pushmode).ax"    "24/04/2008 09:31"    ""
+ "CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream (cURL)"    "CLStream"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clstream(multilib).ax"    "05/07/2007 10:04"    ""
+ "CyberLink SAC Video Decoder"    "CyberLink Video/SP Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clvsd.ax"    "04/07/2007 07:50"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter"    "CLScnDt"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt.ax"    "13/08/2003 08:36"    ""
+ "CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2"    "CLScnDt2"    "訊連科技"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdscndt2.dll"    "14/02/2007 08:49"    ""
+ "CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2"    "CLScnDt2"    "訊連科技"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\clscndt2.dll"    "02/08/2006 07:35"    ""
+ "CyberLink SnapShot Filter"    "CLSnapShot Filter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsnapshot.ax"    "26/03/2003 14:51"    ""
+ "CyberLink Stamp Effect"    ""    "CyberLink corporate"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdstampeffect.ax"    "12/01/2007 12:51"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Streamming Filter"    "Cyberlink Streaming Source Filter(Scramble)"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clstream.ax"    "20/12/2007 16:37"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter"    "Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubpic.ax"    "28/07/2004 16:09"    ""
+ "Cyberlink SubTitle (PMV)"    "CLSubTitle.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\videofilter\clsubtitle.ax"    "16/11/2007 09:18"    ""
+ "Cyberlink SubTitle Importor (PCM45)"    "CLSubTitle.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\clsubtitle.ax"    "04/04/2005 08:48"    ""
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter"    "CLAuTS.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\clauts.ax"    "23/06/2007 04:28"    ""
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (PLAYMV)"    "CLAuTS.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\audiofilter\clauts.ax"    "23/06/2007 04:28"    ""
+ "CyberLink TimeStretch Filter(HomeNetwork)"    "CLAuTS.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clauts.ax"    "23/06/2007 04:28"    ""
+ "CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\cltlmsplter.ax"    "15/06/2006 10:17"    ""
+ "CyberLink Transform Tee"    "CyberLink Transform Tee"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtee.ax"    "30/07/2003 02:49"    ""
+ "CyberLink Tzan Filter (PLAYMV)"    "Cyberlink Tzan Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\videofilter\cltzan.ax"    "08/05/2008 05:42"    ""
+ "CyberLink VAudAna Filter"    "CLVAudAna"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvaudana.dll"    "26/08/2005 11:18"    ""
+ "CyberLink VidAna Filter"    "CLVidAna"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidana.dll"    "12/04/2007 04:11"    ""
+ "CyberLink Video Effect (PCM45)"    "CLVidFx"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\clvidfx.ax"    "23/03/2005 09:15"    ""
+ "CyberLink Video Regulator"    "CLRGL"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\clrgl.ax"    "02/02/2007 12:36"    ""
+ "Cyberlink Video Regulator"    "CyberLink Video Regulator"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdresample.ax"    "25/07/2003 09:42"    ""
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder"    "CyberLink Video/SP Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\clvsd.ax"    "16/07/2007 04:57"    ""
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PCM45)"    "CyberLink Video/SP Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\clvsd.ax"    "11/06/2008 11:37"    ""
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PLAYMV)"    "CyberLink Video/SP Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\playmovie\videofilter\clvsd.ax"    "12/05/2008 08:30"    ""
+ "CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (ShEX)"    "CyberLink Video/SP Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\climagevsd.ax"    "02/08/2006 05:22"    ""
+ "CyberLink WMV/WMA Demultiplexer"    "WMV/WMA Demux"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\homemedia\kernel\dmp\clwmfdemux.ax"    "01/08/2007 09:32"    ""
+ "CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace"    "DitlYuY2"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdditlyuy2.ax"    "15/05/2003 04:17"    ""
+ "CyberLink YUY2 Sub-Sampling"    "SubYUY2 Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsubyuy2.ax"    "23/05/2003 04:18"    ""
+ "Frame Drop Filter"    "TODO: <File description>"    "TODO: <Company name>"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdframedrop.ax"    "13/07/2006 11:28"    ""
+ "IDM Filter"    "idmf"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\idmf.ax"    "09/03/2006 16:29"    ""
+ "IDM Filter"    "idmf"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdidmf.ax"    "24/01/2007 09:18"    ""
+ "IDM Filter"    "idmf"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\video\idmf.ax"    "07/10/2004 04:42"    ""
+ "PDR Audio Decoder"    "CyberLink Audio Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaud.ax"    "20/08/2007 11:17"    ""
+ "PDR Audio Effect"    "CyberLink Audio Effect Filter"    "CyberLink Corporation"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudfx.ax"    "13/02/2007 11:41"    ""
+ "PDR Audio Encoder"    "CyberLink Audio Encoder Filter"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdaudenc.ax"    "13/02/2007 08:12"    ""
+ "PDR Audio Noise Reduction"    "CLAuNR"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\claunrwrapper.ax"    "05/06/2006 12:18"    ""
+ "PDR Demultiplexer"    "MPEG-2 Dempltiplexer"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddemuxer.ax"    "11/10/2007 13:57"    ""
+ "PDR Dump Dispatch Filter"    "Cyberlink File Dump Dispatch Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddumpdispatch.ax"    "12/12/2003 08:01"    ""
+ "PDR Dump Filter"    "Cyberlink File Dump Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pddump.ax"    "17/02/2006 13:39"    ""
+ "PDR DVSD Modifier"    "Cyberlink DVSD Modifier"    "Cyberlink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\dvsdmodifier.ax"    "30/09/2005 18:38"    ""
+ "PDR File Reader (Async)"    "Cyberlink MPEG File Reader"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdreader.ax"    "12/08/2003 14:29"    ""
+ "PDR H.264/AVC Decoder"    "CyberLink 264 Decoder Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pd264dec.ax"    "29/08/2006 10:06"    ""
+ "PDR M2V Writer"    "CLM2VWriter"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2vwriter.ax"    "17/08/2005 15:45"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG Muxer"    "MpgMux"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdmpgmux.ax"    "25/07/2007 09:32"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG Video Encoder"    "CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder                               "    "CyberLink Corp.                                            "    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvidenc.ax"    "19/07/2007 12:44"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG-1 Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm1splter.ax"    "11/11/2005 10:18"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG-2 Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm2splter.ax"    "18/11/2005 14:30"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG-4 Muxer"    "PDR MPEG-4 Muxer"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm4muxer.ax"    "26/02/2007 05:05"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG-4 Splitter"    "PDR MPEG-4 Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdm4splt.ax"    "22/05/2007 07:31"    ""
+ "PDR MPEG1/2 Video Decoder"    "CyberLink Video/SP Filter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdvsd.ax"    "30/09/2005 11:47"    ""
+ "PDR SnapShotTIP Filter"    "CLSShot"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdsshot.ax"    "17/02/2006 06:58"    ""
+ "PDR TimeStretch Filter(CES)"    "CLAuTS.ax"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clauts.ax"    "24/04/2006 11:45"    ""
+ "PDR TL MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink MPEG Splitter"    "CyberLink Corp."    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtlmsplter.ax"    "19/10/2006 06:33"    ""
+ "PDR TS Information"    "CLTSInfo"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdtsinfo.ax"    "26/07/2005 14:47"    ""
+ "PDR Video Effect"    "CLVidFx"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvidfx.ax"    "11/09/2007 03:38"    ""
+ "PDR Video Regulator"    "Video Regulator"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clrgl.ax"    "23/10/2007 08:40"    ""
+ "PDR Video Stabilizer"    "CLVideoDeShaking"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\clvideostabilizer.ax"    "10/09/2007 06:33"    ""
+ "PDR WAV Dest"    "CLWavDest"    "CyberLink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdwavdest.ax"    "18/05/2006 14:48"    ""
+ "QTSrc"    "QuickTime Source Filter"    "CyberLink Corp"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\shared files\clqtsrc.ax"    "03/01/2007 12:41"    ""
+ "QTWriter"    "CLQTFileWriter"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdqtfilewriter.ax"    "19/10/2005 04:20"    ""
+ "RMWriter"    "CLRMFileWriter"    "Cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdrmfilewriter.ax"    "07/09/2005 07:29"    ""
+ "SlideShow"    ""    ""    "c:\program files\newtech infosystems\nti media maker 8\photo maker\slideshow.ax"    "12/10/2006 18:24"    ""
+ "Time Regulator"    "TimeRegulator"    "cyberlink"    "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdirector\pdavi_audtr.ax"    "24/07/2003 02:46"    ""
+ "WAV Dest"    ""    ""    "c:\program files\acer arcade deluxe\acer arcade deluxe\kernel\clml\wavdest.ax"    "02/09/1998 16:24"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{AC757296-3522-4E11-9862-C17BE5A1767E}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{AC757296-3522-4E11-9862-C17BE5A1767E}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{7ED96837-96F0-4812-B211-F13C24117ED3}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{7ED96837-96F0-4812-B211-F13C24117ED3}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{ABE3B9A4-257D-4B97-BD1A-294AF496222E}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{ABE3B9A4-257D-4B97-BD1A-294AF496222E}\Instance"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\BootExecute"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\SetupExecute"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Execute"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\S0InitialCommand"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options"    ""    ""    ""    "17/05/2016 00:23"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options"    ""    ""    ""    "21/01/2008 09:07"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor\Autorun"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:49"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Command Processor\Autorun"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 03:11"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor\Autorun"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 20:39"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\Exefile\Shell\Open\Command\(Default)"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Exefile\Shell\Open\Command\(Default)"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\.exe"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\.exe"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:10"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\.cmd"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:53"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Classes\.cmd"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:10"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Classes\Htmlfile\Shell\Open\Command\(Default)"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Htmlfile\Shell\Open\Command\(Default)"    ""    ""    ""    "18/11/2008 17:05"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Appinit_Dlls"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:35"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Appinit_Dlls"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\AppCertDlls"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\KnownDlls"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:50"    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\Setup\CmdLine"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 20:38"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers"    ""    ""    ""    "21/01/2008 03:37"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Provider Filters"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:52"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\PLAP Providers"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:52"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Taskman"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Control Panel\Desktop\Scrnsave.exe"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\Scrnsave.exe"    ""    ""    ""    "15/05/2016 09:35"    ""
+ "C:\Windows\System32\acer.scr"    ""    ""    "c:\windows\system32\acer.scr"    "18/04/2007 14:48"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\BootVerificationProgram\ImagePath"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\GpExtensions"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:52"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 21:51"    ""
+ "AVSDA"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
+ "AVSDA over [MSAFD Tcpip [TCP/IP]]"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
+ "AVSDA over [MSAFD Tcpip [TCP/IPv6]]"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
+ "AVSDA over [MSAFD Tcpip [UDP/IP]]"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
+ "AVSDA over [MSAFD Tcpip [UDP/IPv6]]"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
+ "AVSDA over [RSVP TCP Service Provider]"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
+ "AVSDA over [RSVP TCPv6 Service Provider]"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
+ "AVSDA over [RSVP UDP Service Provider]"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
+ "AVSDA over [RSVP UDPv6 Service Provider]"    "AntiVir layered service provider"    "Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG"    "c:\program files\avira\antivirus\avsda.dll"    "30/04/2014 16:28"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:25"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 21:51"    ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:25"    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:17"    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SecurityProviders"    ""    ""    ""    "02/11/2006 13:49"    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Authentication Packages"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Notification Packages"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Security Packages"    ""    ""    ""    "19/05/2016 15:30"    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\OSConfig\Security Packages"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\NetworkProvider\Order"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 00:09"    ""
"WMI Database Entries"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
+ "BVTConsumer"    ""    ""    "File not found: KernCap.vbs"    ""    ""
"C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Settings.ini"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 23:07"    ""
+ ""    ""    ""    "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\aswSidebar.gadget"    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    "14/05/2016 18:43"    ""
X "Addin Class"    "oaddin"    "egis"    "c:\program files\acer\empowering technology\edatasecurity\x86\oaddin.dll"    "29/07/2008 10:43"    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:35"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:35"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Excel\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office\PowerPoint\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\PowerPoint\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:35"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\PowerPoint\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\PowerPoint\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    "13/05/2016 22:35"    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office\Access\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\Access\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Access\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""
"HKCU\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Office\Access\Addins"    ""    ""    ""    ""    ""

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

This is the result of the defrag.

Disk Size 219.34 GB

Free Space Size 156.23 GB

Clusters 57498879

Sectors per cluster 8

Bytes per sector 512

Defragmentation started 19/05/2016 16:46:01

Defragmentation completed 19/05/2016 16:58:15

Elapsed time 00:12:14

Total Files 174001

Total Directories 18418

Fragmented Files 2343

Defragmented Files 2343

Skipped Files 0

Fragmentation Before 5.73% ||| Fragmentation After 0.00%

Edited by Slime, 19 May 2016 - 10:04 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Apologies for the delay due to me being side tracked elsewhere  :(

Will go through the log when I finish work this afternoon and then get back to you.

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Apologies for the delay due to me being side tracked elsewhere  :(

There's no need to apologise.

I know you're very busy and I appreciate all your help and advice thumbsup.gif.

A bit more info from this morning's events.

It took over 10 mins to boot up, during which time I had a black screen with a moveable cursor for about 8 or 9 minutes!

I then found a box telling me that windows suffered an unexpected shut down and asked if I would like Windows to search for a solution .................... I said no thanks!

I'd left the machine on last night and, I guess, at some point it shut down unexpectedly!

Yours,

Slime.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

AutoRuns is not too bad with only a few entries to take care of.

In AutoRuns;

Delete "AdvancedSystemCareService9

Disable the following;

Adobe

CCleaner

Cyberlink.

The browser that you do not use (FF or Chrome)

Do you use "Spamihilator.lnk" if not, delete it.

I'd left the machine on last night and, I guess, at some point it shut down unexpectedly!

Any crashdmps for us.

1. Copy any dmp files from C:\Windows\Minidump onto the desktop.
2. Select all of them, right-click on one, and click on Send To> New Compressed (zipped) Folder.
3. Upload the zip folder using the Attach button, bottom left of the dialogue input box 

Please download then run CrystalDisk, take a screenshot of the results and attach to your next reply, download here

To capture and post a screenshot;

Click on the ALT key + PRT SCR key..its on the top row..right hand side..now click on start...all programs...accessories...paint....left click in the white area ...press CTRL + V...click on file...click on save...save it to your desktop...name it something related to the screen your capturing... BE SURE TO SAVE IT AS A .JPG ...otherwise it may be to big to upload... Click on the More Reply Options tab then after typing in any response you have... click on Choose File...desktop...find the screenshot..select it and click on Attach This File...on the lower left...after it says upload successful...click on add reply like you normally would.

Screenshot instructions are provided to assist those that may read this topic but are not yet aware of the “how to”.

Tip

Please avoid adding multiple posts while waiting for us to reply to your last post, edit your last post to include anything that you wish to add, this will ensure nothing gets overlooked which can sometimes happen if a thread has more than one page. 

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Okay.

AdvancedSystemCareService9 has been deleted but could you tell me how to disable the other progs you mentioned in your post please?

I'm hoping I've attached the other files as requested!

Attached File  Mini052016-02.zip   155.9KB   284 downloads

CrystalDisk.jpg

Thanks as always,

Slime.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Did you not see the link for the AutoRuns tutorial in my reply #4, if not see To Disable or Delete? here

The following were responsible for your crashes;

igdkmd32.sys =  Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver The first and latest crash, did you reinstall the chipset drivers after the fresh install of Vista.

HDAudBus.sys = High Definition Audio Bus Driver 

IntcHdmi.sys = Intel High Definition Audio HDMI

RTKVHDA.sys = Realtek high definition audio driver, this is the default audio device so create a new restore point and then delete the two above in red.

Sorry Slime but that is not the screenshot that we need, please click on the File tab first.

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Did you not see the link for the AutoRuns tutorial in my reply #4, if not see To Disable or Delete? here

Sorry fella, all disabled now.

The following were responsible for your crashes;

igdkmd32.sys =  Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver The first and latest crash, did you reinstall the chipset drivers after the fresh install of Vista.

HDAudBus.sys = High Definition Audio Bus Driver 

IntcHdmi.sys = Intel High Definition Audio HDMI

RTKVHDA.sys = Realtek high definition audio driver, this is the default audio device so create a new restore point and then delete the two above in red.

I've created a restore point but don't know how to delete the entries you've highlighted in red ............................ and I don't want to guess!!

Sorry Slime but that is not the screenshot that we need, please click on the File tab first.

Hopefully this is the one you're after!!

Attached Files

Edited by Slime, 21 May 2016 - 03:51 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts
I've created a restore point but don't know how to delete the entries you've highlighted in red ............................ and I don't want to guess!!

Most wise  :thumbsup:

Go into the Device Manager, click on the devices there and then click disable, please do not select uninstall as Windows will detect and then suggest that you reinstall them the next time that you boot up.

Hopefully this is the one you're after!!

Sorry but no, the information that we need is as in the example attachment below, you may need to do two screenshots as you cannot expand the window to full sized meaning that the info on the bottom needs to be scrolled down to before it can be seen, please only use the method provided for uploading the image/s;

To capture and post a screenshot;

Click on the ALT key + PRT SCR key..its on the top row..right hand side..now click on start...all programs...accessories...paint....left click in the white area ...press CTRL + V...click on file...click on save...save it to your desktop...name it something related to the screen your capturing... BE SURE TO SAVE IT AS A .JPG ...otherwise it may be to big to upload... Click on the More Reply Options tab then after typing in any response you have... click on Choose File...desktop...find the screenshot..select it and click on Attach This File...on the lower left...after it says upload successful...click on add reply like you normally would.

Screenshot instructions are provided to assist those that may read this topic but are not yet aware of the “how to”.

Slime

Slime

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Mixed news :upset: .

I disabled the drivers highlighted in red and lost all volume!

I went back into device manager and the item 'Sound, Video and Game Controllers' had completely gone, meaning the Realtek high definition audio driver was no longer available ....................... and that's the one I need!

I then re-enabled the High Definition Audio Bus Driver, which I don't want, and sound was restored.

It appears that when I disable the two drivers you highlighted in red, the Realtek high definition audio driver disappears!

What's to do?

Hopefully this is what you're after ............................... there's a horrible orange caution button that's scaring me.

I managed to get all the info on one screenshot too!

Attached Thumbnails

• CrystalDiskInfo.jpg

Edited by Slime, 22 May 2016 - 12:47 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Please leave the audio drivers (apologies for the blip btw) for now as they are not your most pressing concern, possible HDD failure is.

Download and then run both the short and extended Seatools test for the HDD, download here