Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I get started here?

• Please log in to reply

freddfu

freddfu

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
uuhh... sorry to butt in , but i sorta ned some help here. I barely registered today and have no idea what i just did :tazz: So, i ned some1 to sort of guide me and tell me what to do, as well as fix the many problems on my computer. Thankz!

Advertisements

freddfu

freddfu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
:tazz: uh? how does any1 reply here? do they pm me or something? some1 let me no plz

freddfu

freddfu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
this isnt like instant, izzit?..

wutever...

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello fredd and welcome to GeeksToGo. This is not the proper place for you to ask for help, and I am going to split these posts off into a new thread.

If you need help removing Malware from your computer, please start by visiting this thread. Follow the steps, including the one that tells you how to get HijackThis, and how to post a log from HJT into the Malware forum. Someone will be able to help you from there.

BTW, please be patient with us. It can take 3-5 days sometimes to receive a reply in the Malware Removal forum, as you can see, it is highly backed up. We are working as fast as we can to help everyone, without comprimising the integrity of our work.

freddfu

freddfu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
so, im doing the cleaning stuff, but the shredder thing isnt working :tazz: and is teh trojan stuff absolutely necessary? ;) In addition ;) teh thing that was supposed to clean ^*&#^#@$ after reboot didnt start after reboot. I got a million Q's, can some1 plz answer them? thankz! :tazz:

freddfu

freddfu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
er.. if any1' there, it would be cool if you could frequently reply 2 me cuz im a noob :tazz: and im available like 5pm-7pm, pacific standard time. I need all the help i can get, so plz just tell me everything ther is 2no about this site and place. yeah. wutever,

thanks

standard235

standard235

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Here's the scoop. DO NOT skip anything. Or you may royally f' up the computer. Do EXACTLY what she says and you shall be in good hands. It may be lengthy but it will be rewarding in the end! Cheers.

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Hi Fredd and welcome hun...

Fredd, no problem hun... I understand where your coming from.. I have a hard time with some explaining things to me in a (blonde) way...

is teh trojan stuff absolutely necessary?

Yes it is Fredd, cause we dont know yet what is wrong with your system.. And if you do all the cleaning like Kat stated before you post a HJL (Hi Jack This).

And at times, when people just do all the cleaning first, then there issues have gone ;)

this isnt like instant, izzit?..

No Fredd, it is not hun... If you have someone from here that has the TIME to sit and repost to you back and fourth then that would be cool, but it is hard to find, do to how busy the GEEKS are.

You know that on just one day at one time, in the Malware section that there can be over 300 people in there that need help :tazz:

Yes, we are very busy, and like Kat said, the wait time could be up to 5 days, but we are the best hun. And would be good to grab up some patience while your waiting.

I will be more than happy to help you out as much as I can. When you reply to this post, "if you have not noticed yet" that you will receive an e-mail notice that someone has replied to your post.

That is only if you have that option on. So, I will get a notice in my email stating that you or someone else replied to this... And then I will go and check it out.

So reply hun, and I will try to get you all the way to the Malware section. And I will work slow with ya.

So let me know...

;)

freddfu

freddfu

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
:help: Sorry i ddint reply sooner. I was busy cleaning my computer :help: like KAt said. Do yuo realy have to use "hun" ;) ? oR is it just your style?
Anyways, i pretty much figured out everything :tazz: around here and i think i know wut im doing . At least, i think i do ;) So, thanks sfor the help, i needed it. Can i just, like pm you or something of something comes up? thanks hun. Bye hun'. nice to c yah.

:help:

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Do yuo realy have to use "hun"  ? oR is it just your style?

Yep, just my style... Was raised that way, everyone is either Hun, Babe or Sweetie ;)

Nothing more than that out of it... :tazz:

And glad that you got everything sorted out with your puter. And if you need any other help, just post a reply in a forum of where your needing your help in.

;)