I'm using a Sony Viao PCG 71211M Laptop.
I updated my loaptop to Windows 10 and ever since my USB ports have stopped working.
So what happens...
- i plug my IPhone in, and it charges the phone BUT it doesn't connect the phone to itunes
- i plug my USB printer to any of the three ports and nothing gets picked up
- it seems like a gradual loss as i remember a month ago i could juggle portd and sometimes the printer would connect.
- under devmgmt.msc the is a USB error about it not being recognised.
- I've tried to uninstall all drivers but they reinstall with same issue reappearing.
i really need to get to an itunes backup to get some data but I'm at a loss as to how else I'm meant to do that..
can you guys please help me.