Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Phone is being tracked!

• Please log in to reply

wmartin87

wmartin87

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am being stalked. Its been going on for bout 3.5 months and counting now. They have complete control over me phone. They can look at my photos, look at my text, listen to my phone conversations, can listen through my phone even when im not connected to a call. 

Yes I have tried factory reset
Yes I have filed reports 
yes I have filed charges 
yes I have changed my number twice(2 times)
yes, I have switched my phone twice (2 times)
yes I have switched my sim card twice (2 times)
yes I have switched my phone service provider twice (2 times)
Yes I have made a whole new google account for the phone
This person has no physical access to my phone
I have not downloaded no apps outside the google app store (facebook, ect)

Advertisements

HolyCowZ

HolyCowZ

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

What makes you 100% sure they have done this? what signs give you this conclusion?

You can clone phones to get an exact copy of the targets phone and the attacker will get every thing you get, see and here.

Edited by HolyCowZ, 07 November 2016 - 11:39 AM.

Patty47

Patty47

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Edit by paws: email address and telephone number removed... we do not support hacking into computer systems. If you post this sort of information again on our site you will face a ban without further warning.

XXXXXXX@gmail is the real deal....helped me hack into my husband's email and whatsapp when i needed to prove he was cheating on me...you can also text him on XXXXXXXXXX...he's quite selective so tell him Patricia referred you....thank me later

Patty47

Patty47

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I am being stalked. Its been going on for bout 3.5 months and counting now. They have complete control over me phone. They can look at my photos, look at my text, listen to my phone conversations, can listen through my phone even when im not connected to a call. 

Yes I have tried factory reset
Yes I have filed reports 
yes I have filed charges 
yes I have changed my number twice(2 times)
yes, I have switched my phone twice (2 times)
yes I have switched my sim card twice (2 times)
yes I have switched my phone service provider twice (2 times)
Yes I have made a whole new google account for the phone
This person has no physical access to my phone

Edit by paws: email address and telephone number removed... we do not support hacking into computer systems. If you post this sort of information again on our site you will face a ban without further warning.

XXXXXXX@gmail is the real deal....helped me hack into my husband's email and whatsapp when i needed to prove he was cheating on me...i'm sure he can help ...you can also text him on XXXXXXXXXXX...he's quite selective so tell him Patricia referred you....thank me later

Farie977

Farie977

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Did the person have at least accessed your phone once? If you're up to it, I recommend flashing (reinstalling the OS) your phone, and then do a reset. This will delete system apps that was installed through possible hacks.

ahlongepo

ahlongepo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

you could have purchase a new phone.

hareeshreddy8686

hareeshreddy8686

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Well, for a fact apps in Google Play are no longer 100% secure. Hijackers are figuring out way to bypass the tough security measures of the app store and there are many adwares/malwares present injected in the apps. So I advice you to remove all the apps you've installed. And btw, how are you knowing you're being tracked/spied on?? I don't think there's anything such that.

Cybercrimeobsessed

Cybercrimeobsessed

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Than you have obviously never had a malicious, evil ex. Mine has had all my phones tracked since he also installed VM ware on my MacBook Air, 2 older computers I didnt even use anymore, on September 14, 2013. I know this because my logs on my phone AND my computer tell me so. They also tell me all the spyware thats been installed, including blue tool, which hacks into every blue tooth device I have. I know this, because every location finder in my phone is turned off, including maps. Yet when I put my wireless blue tooth headphone on, maps comes up in the corner of my phone, yes, to track me.
In 2015, my phone was in the shop, so I used his phone for a few calls. When I was done, a text came in, he asked what it said, than said to delete it, like he does all his texts, after deleting it, the phone went back to his text messages, and I was shocked to see every text on there was from my phone. Between my friends, counselor, etc. to and from me.
My ex has hacked into every smart d vice I own, taking over every one with administrator privelesges. I know this from seeing the logs, which O didnt even know existed a year ago. Now Im familiar with activity monitor, terminal, and logs and history. No matter what I do, hes back on my devices within two days. Yes, I have bout two new iPhones from Walmart and a flip phone. I used straight talk with them. Turned off every app, control, WiFi, only left cellular and cellular data on. It did not matter. I could see on the logs, he was scanning my phone somehow, and had control of everyone, within 3 days. Malware/spying software installed. I have done everything possible to get him off. Even bought a new MacBook Air. Before I even had it set up all the way, he had hacked it, and installed malware. I never even was able to use the computer, to install webroot, malwarebytes etc.
Best Buy could not restore the operating system even. So now I have to sit at the Apple store, for a couple hours for my appointment, to try and reinstall the operating system. Before they give up and give me a new one. Which I will not even use until the Cubercrime unit, or FBI have been able to stop this. I dont think its even possible to track it back to him, hes so good, but if they can somehow secure my home devices against the cyber attacks, Ill be happy.

So, people who dont believe anyone can track you, listen to your voicemails, know everywhere you browse, listen to conversations, yes, not even using the phones, and be able to see anything from your cam, should start doing some research before they say they dont believe it can be done. Its insulting to those of us who are victims of cyberstalking, who have to cover every cam in the house with sticky notes, including the Sony WiFi cam he hacked. We become isolated, as our friends and family we spend time with are hacked also through a scan from OUR OWN devices!!!!
It drives people away, having a malicious narcissist hacking their phones, computers, and even scanning my brothers whole house through my computer, into his router, which then scanned 15 devices in his house, and installed malware on every ones devices. These people who violate our privacy, email accounts, changing passwords and pins, should be aggressively hunted down, and put in prison for a minimum of 10 years!
That may be the only way to deter future harassment.
You can start your research by looking up blue tool malware on Google. Than maybe...just maybe youll keep uneducated comments like the one you told the person who asked for help with this hacking.
Believe. Anything can be hacked and controlled if a person targets you. And theres nothing worse, than not being able to use your own tech devices, in a technology driven world.

liarslayer.187

liarslayer.187

• Pip
  • 1 posts

OMG...... ALL I CAN SIMPLY SAY IS, I'M SO SORRY AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS....I KNOW 100% EXACTLY PRECISELY IDENTICALLY EVERYTHING YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT, EXPERIENCING AND ARE GOING THROUGH! YOUR STORY IS TO A "T" MY SAME STRUGGLE NIGHTMARE I DEAL WITH EVERY SINGLE DAY AND SLEEPLESS NIGHT NOW GOING ON 4 1/2 YRS AND HAVE BECOME COMPLETELY CONSUMED BY AND IN AN UNHEALTHY MATTER IN CONSTANTLY SEEKING, READING, TRYING NEW THINGS, BUYING NEW DEVICES, STAY LATCHED TO A COMPUTER IN OBSESSIVE INTENT ON FINDING OUT EXACTLY HOW, WHERE OR IN WHAT MANNER MY SOCIOPATH NARCISSISTIC CONNIVING CALCULATED AND STEALTHY SNAKE LIFE SUCKING STEALING AND RUINING EX BOYFRIEND HAS AND STILL CURRENTLY DOING ALL OF THE SAME THINGS YOUR SITUATION HERE IN DEALINGS IN AS WELL! PEOPLE ASK HOW DO U KNOW, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS, ITS NOT POSSIBLE....UR LOOSING IT OR HALLUCINATING OR PARANOID..... AND AFTER YEARS OF THAT B.S. AND HONESTLY HURTFUL AND BECOME A KIND OF RECLUSE TYPE INWARD TURNED UNFORTUNATELY IN PERSONALITY CHANGED INTO NOW BECAUSE OF THE NONE BELIEF OR TOO CRAZY TO CONCEIVE OR GRASP SO SHUT IT OR MYSELF DOWN IN I'VE LOST IT OR MAKING THINGS UP OR EVEN ONCE WAS SPOKE ABOUT IN DISTASTE, THAT MAYBE I WAS DOING THIS CRAP TO MYSELF IN ATTENTION NEEDING.......UMMMM NEVER LIKED ATTN. NOR ACTED OUT IN THAT MANOR ONCE AS A KID OR AN ADULT THANK YOU VERY MUCH U IGNORANT POS..... AND FRANKLY SO SICK OF THIS TYPE OF RESPONSE IN TRYING TO PUT A STOP, FIGURE OUT, OR WHAT AVENUES IN THIS ENDLESSLY COMPLEX AND COOL WHEN USED APPROPRIATELY, TECHY WORLD WE HAVE.....RESOURCES I KNOW ARE OUT THERE JUST HAVEN'T FOUND THE ANSWER TO AND PRAY FOR IN STUMBLING ACROSS SOMEDAY IN A NORMAL LIFE LEAD AGAIN I LONG FOR AND HOPE TO REGAIN AGAIN IN AND ALWAYS ON THE LOOK AND EARS OPEN IN ANYTHING REGARDING THIS VERY INDIVIDUAL, COMPLEX, UNIQUE AND VERY WELL EDUCATED AND UNDERSTOOD SPECIALIZED PERSON OR REFERENCE THIS WILL ONLY ALLOW FOR IN CONQUERING THE DESIRED END SOMEDAY RESULTS IN EXTERMINATING AND KABOSHING ONCE AND FOR ALL GOD WILLINGLY.....AND WISH WE COULD EXCHANGE MORE IN MAYBE ADDED HELP TO ONE ANOTHER IN OR ADVICE BECAUSE AS I SAID....I KNOW TO THAT "T" I SWEAR TO GOD....EXACTLY WHAT UR SPEAKING OF, AS MY SAME LIFE AND CURRENTLY STILL LEADING IN....STORY AS YOURS! IT GIVES ME CHILLS..... STRAIGHT TO THE BONE! ALTHOUGH I HATE KNOWING SOMEONE IS GOING THROUGH THIS [bleep] AS I AM IN THE SAME WAY....ITS HONESTLY ALLOWED ME TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH IN AND SHOCKINGLY SAY, WOW I'M NOT COMPLETELY ALONE AND KNOWING SOMEONE OUT THERE IS GOING THROUGH THE SAME TORCHER SOFTENS THE CONSTANT NOISE IN MY HEAD I'VE BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO NOW DAYS IN CONSTANT UNREALIZED SEARCHING, CHECKING,SCOPING, OR INVESTIGATIVE ACTIONS OR TICKS IN DAILY QUARKS I'VE ADDED INTO MY DAYS AS JUST ALWAYS IN THE BACK OF MY MIND AND ON THE LOOK REGARDING WATCH I DO ALL DAY LONG AND DON'T REALIZE ANYMORE IN DOING BE IT CHECKING OUT A QUICK SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS NEED TO LOOK INTO REALLY FAST OR CANT FOCUS AND OR DON'T WANNA FORGET BY TENDING TO LATER ON IN THE DAY AND OR HEAR READ AND LIKE NOW, JUST HAVE TO SIT DOWN AND REPLY NOW IN OR ELSE WHATEVER MIGHT GET IN THE WAY AND DON'T WANT TO GET DISTRACTED LATER IN...SO NOW GONNA BE LATE TO WHERE I NEED TO BE HEADING OUT THE DOOR RIGHT NOW IN.... AND DO ALL THE TIME NOW IN JUST THE WAY I'VE BECOME AND SOLELY DO TO THIS TOPIC I DEAL YR AFTER YR IN AND SO SICK OF AND HELPLESS IN ANSWERS TO I HOPE SOMEDAY TO FIND! I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW...UR NOT ALONE EITHER AND ANY ADVICE OR HELP WE COULD POSSIBLE SHARE WITH ONE ANOTHER IN KNOWING AND GIVING IF NONE THE LESS IN HELP HERE....IM ALL ABOUT IF INTERESTED OR INCLINED..... LET ME KNOW AND ILL SEND YOU MY INFO IN MERELY NICE MEETIN YA FELLOW TORCHERED BY TECHNOLOGY AND PSYCHO EXES, NEW FRIEND IN ACQUIRING! LOL.....SHEEESH I TELL YA!!  ANYWAYS....I WILL B WATCHING IN HOPES OF ANSWERS FOR US AND OR ANY ADVICE DOWN THAT PATH FUTURE IN GETTING SOMEDAY I/WE CAN GET HOPEFULLY ATTAIN IN PEACE....AND WILL BE ON THE LOOKOUT....SO I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND WITH YOU ON ALL OF THIS....JUST SO YOU KNOW...YOUR NOT ALONE IN THIS [bleep]! IF ANYTHING HELPS IN AT LEAST KNOWING FOR WHATEVER SMALL HOPE AND PEACE FOR A SEC IN FEELING YOU CAN GET KNOWING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING AND HOPE TO HAVE AT LEAST PROVIDED YOU FOR A QUICK MOMENT!... OK GOOD LUCK TO US.....CHOW FOR NOW!!!

EdwardRees

EdwardRees

• PipPip
  • 76 posts

That's strange.

I couldn't even imagine that it might be possible.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Either ESET Mobile Security or Malwarebytes for Android are always worth considering were security is concerned for your Android Operating System based device in my humble opinion. :)

Moloove

Moloove

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

What makes you think like this? Do you see some unusual behavior of your phone or someone let you know that he has an access to this information?

Try to change your phone and use good antivirus. By the way, Play Store apps are not so secure you think they are.