Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

After resetting the PC, File explorer became slow and weird icon on no

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Captain Lasky

Captain Lasky

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Please help. After resseting my PC my file explorer became slow and a weird icon on notification. Never seen it before.

Advertisements

Captain Lasky

Captain Lasky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
This is what the weird icon looks like. If i right click at it nothing happens.20161120_222748.jpg

Edited by Captain Lasky, 20 November 2016 - 08:40 AM.

Captain Lasky

Captain Lasky

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
File explorer taking forever too load. 20161120_222709.jpg

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Hello Captain Lasky,

The poor performance we will come back to but for now can you try pressing the Fn and Esc keys down together to see if the Fn lock icon disapears.

Tip

Do not reply to your own OP or last reply as it may lead to your request for help being overlooked, staff and members who assist on the forums will always check out a topic that has not received any replies to see if they are able to help, if you reply to your own OP it will appear to others viewing the board that you have received a reply and so are already being helped, you should also click on the Follow this topic tab, top right corner above your OP

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Not heard back from you Captain Lasky, do you still require assistance or is the issue now resolved, an update would be appreciated.