Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iPhone 5S Keeps on Apple Logo

iPhone Apple help

• Please log in to reply

roppsdig

roppsdig

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Apple pushed iOS 10.3.1 this week and I installed the update this morning. Like usual, the iPhone reboots and it keeps on Apple logo for about 2 hours. Is there a way to fix it?

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,093 posts
Hello

iOS 10.3.1 problems are already starting to popup and some iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users are noticing performance issues. We’ve heard about UI lag, random reboots, apps locking up, and more in the hours since the iOS 10.3.1 update’s release.

Is there any help here,

http://www.gottabemo...-3-performance/

roppsdig

roppsdig

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello

iOS 10.3.1 problems are already starting to popup and some iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users are noticing performance issues. We’ve heard about UI lag, random reboots, apps locking up, and more in the hours since the iOS 10.3.1 update’s release.

Is there any help here,

http://www.iphonetra...apple-logo.html

well, if I saw the post, then I definitely would not upgrade my iPhone. So guys, wait a while. 

Edited by roppsdig, 17 April 2017 - 07:59 PM.